Author Topic: The Music Industry Exposed: Destroying DMX  (Read 455 times)

Blood$

The Music Industry Exposed: Destroying DMX
« on: March 19, 2010, 08:23:11 AM »
11 minute webisode, pretty interesting

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Music Industry Exposed: Destroying DMX
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 09:14:29 AM »
yea I just peeped this shit. lately ive been watchin all these illuminati docs on youtube pretty interesting but some of the stuff is just too much but alot of it probably true though

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 11:07:22 AM »
Hurts to see him like this.

Hope he'll overcome it.

Bananas

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 11:57:22 AM »
Yep, the illuminati is behind DMX's struggling career.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 02:18:39 PM »
Yeah, the crack had nothing to do with it.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2010, 04:23:08 PM »
Yeah, the crack had nothing to do with it.
didn't you watch the video? Illuminati made him do it!!
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2010, 07:18:52 PM »
yea I just peeped this shit. lately ive been watchin all these illuminati docs on youtube pretty interesting but some of the stuff is just too much but alot of it probably true though

There is a lot of truth in some videos, not least in the case of 2pac  but as for DMX, he is a crack head, he has destroyed himself through drugs and he is extremely volatile not a good combination. I saw this video and there is nothing in here which points to him being the target of anyone, he painted the target on his own back and made himself an easy target. As for them having notified the press prior to the arrest, yeah sure, so what? they get a scoop about a rapper who has fallen from grace and go to feed off the carcus.

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2010, 09:07:29 PM »
it is sad though man, dmx used to be bigger than jay-z and now i bet jay wouldnt even say whatsup to him.  dmx just never really evolved as an artist.  he made 5 versions of its dark and hell is hot, which is still one of the best debut cds ever

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2010, 10:32:23 PM »
dmx just never really evolved as an artist.  he made 5 versions of its dark and hell is hot, which is still one of the best debut cds ever

That made me laugh.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2010, 01:25:51 AM »
It's all the same conspiracy theory mumbo jumbo. We've all kind of grown up on the whole "the world is out to get us" theory. Every person that gets caught smoking crack or arrested is being targeted by the government. It's never dead prez or KRS-One or someone who is actually political. No, it's DMX. I mean, certain individuals might have personal stake in seeing him locked up but the guy has been arrested like 37 times for a lot of the same shit. At some point even if they were framing you, there's a point where you should recognize the situation and deal with it. I heard there was even someone trying to say the government killed ODB because he was becoming too powerful. Really?

Jaydc

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2010, 02:55:01 AM »
Dmx destroyed himself,nothing more nothing less.Hes had a rough life and turned to drugs and could never break away from his past.It happens to lots of people famous or not.DMX was not teachng anything profound in his lyrics,he was just a drug addict that happened to be able to make some great music.Its sad that he let it consume him and couldnt break away but thats life.Some people make it and some people dont,theirs no secret mystery behind that.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2010, 04:43:33 AM »
Dmx destroyed himself,nothing more nothing less.Hes had a rough life and turned to drugs and could never break away from his past.It happens to lots of people famous or not.DMX was not teachng anything profound in his lyrics,he was just a drug addict that happened to be able to make some great music.Its sad that he let it consume him and couldnt break away but thats life.Some people make it and some people dont,theirs no secret mystery behind that.

Good post

He has had a rough time but as you say thats life hes had every oppertunity to sort himself out and i bet those close to him have just had enough of trying to help him.

People should check out his autobiography it s a great read.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

2010-thefuture

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2010, 09:12:12 AM »
I think dmx is a great guy,a little losty maybe but a good guy

AND FUCK THE ILLUMINATI

Lucifuge

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2010, 02:50:40 AM »
I been through mad different phases like Masons...by Dmx
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D