Author Topic: Forever Young... No Country For Young Men  (Read 223 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Forever Young... No Country For Young Men
« on: March 21, 2010, 12:16:12 AM »
That 1AM drunken flow

Let's take a trip, lets go back 10 years in time, in college I was only 19 my heroes only left 29/
Ice Cube and Jay-Z just hitting their primes, I was just hitting the scene while them boys shined/
When I wrote a rhyme Big Pimpin' was on my mind, Until We Rich played as I plot my grind/
Now here I am, it's me about to leave 29, as for the older G's it's the middle age part of life/
I sit and I rhyme about the days I remember, The lines in my books cause lyrical dismember/
Sitting bored for hours in the snow of December, I ain't signed yet caused my distemper/
Now I'm in college, schooling is my goal, but in California lyrical dueling was my how I controlled/
19 years old, put the mic down it's time to grow, how can I, I'm addicted to the microphone/
I'm that same kid, still got my Brown Raider's jersey, 3 sizes too big so fuck my upcoming 30's/
Why the fuck should I grow, I ain't in no hurry, got my sagging pants drinking off my worries/
So fuck Ghost and them young cats getting a vet, Muthaphukka, you beating me is an upset/
Beats I roast as this is a lesson you'll never forget, muthaphukka like Eazy I ain't said shit yet/