Author Topic: Guess who's back  (Read 107 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Guess who's back
« on: December 02, 2002, 05:00:08 AM »
Damn!!! what a weekend. I let school for Thangsgiving break. All I can say DAMN!!! I'll tell more later, but this is the most tiring weekend ever. Peace.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re:Guess who's back
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2002, 10:08:02 AM »
dope

S.G.V.

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2002, 06:55:40 PM »
u gotta tell us foo...dont stop at that...

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2002, 09:53:11 PM »

Pillow

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2002, 10:55:29 PM »
u gotta tell us foo...dont stop at that...
yea come on man, u got us wantin to know now, what happend?

OutSider

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2002, 11:24:51 PM »
what you finally got some?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2002, 10:19:34 AM »
what you finally got some?

So now you clowning sis... LOL... I ain't saying shit about my life in that aspects... 'cause that's for me to know... and my homegirls... and everyone else to stay out... even family... anyways... off to the weekend

It start innocently enough... as me and my three homegirls where going to our friends house who lives in the cities... It's Tuesday... we go out to a movie... some dude was hitting on a girl I've been talking too... but I pay it mo mind... whatever... let her do her thing... see what happens.

Next night is Wednesday... That night we go out... eat... go to a pool hall... I whipped ass... whatever... my homegirl liked my partner... so she invited him over for Friday night... cool

Thursday is Thanksgiving... we chilled all day... got closer to homegirl... everything is straight

Friday I FUCKED UP!!! Homedudes we played pool with came... we got FUCKED UP... one of them tried to holla at my homegirl... but I wasn't having that... I was fucked up... so I actually fought over her... and won... we were kissing that night... she goes to sleep... and I was freestyling the rest of the night

Saturday... turns out homegirl doesn't remember a thing... I feel bad... I get all like I'm a molester type thing... though she is 20... LOL... so I feel bad... and she gets mad at me... later that night homedude who was trying to holla cameback... I ain't no cock blocker so I left... that night I got kicked out my bed so a couple can sleep there... I was pissed... go down stairs... homegirl is just as fucked up... this time homedude went up stairs with her... fucken dick... he was sober... oh well... no sex... my other homegirl watched them... and later she told me that my main homegirl wasn't made at me... just that I acted like an asshole... and whatever... so that one is gone... I think

Sunday was an off day... homedude was around all day... talking to her... so I was chill... and said fuck it... got back to school... and remember I still got a few more girls I can talk to... let her do her own thing... we still homies... bu I gots to get mine... peace.

S.G.V.

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2002, 12:53:42 PM »
^^^lol that sucks...

Pillow

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2002, 05:47:32 PM »