Author Topic: RBX n Bigg Rocc the Concrete Criminalz - Press Release  (Read 498 times)

Opazo

• Lil Geezy
  • www.RuthlessVillain.tk
Re: RBX n Bigg Rocc the Concrete Criminalz - Press Release
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2010, 04:52:06 AM »
shit with hard copies u support the record companies more then the artist... artist are lucky to get a buck for every album sold, at least with digital they see between 50%-70%.... i know fans dont really care but if u look at it from a money stand point u see why so many artist are going just digitally

EXACLY!

Okka

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2010, 05:22:26 AM »
The leaked songs are all good and rest of the snippets sound good too, so i wanna check this out BUT fuck a digital release. I ain't supportin' that shit.

man can u please shut the fuck up about that anti digital shit....either you buy it or back the hell off...that simple....just ignore posting on shit thats digital then

Are you angry? I won't buy it digitally, i'll download this illegally. If i see a hard copy of it, i will buy it.

why u dont support digital homie?

I like to collect CD's. For sure i wanna support RBX and Rocc but i just don't fuck with that digital shit.

paulieclassic

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2010, 01:48:11 AM »
The leaked songs are all good and rest of the snippets sound good too, so i wanna check this out BUT fuck a digital release. I ain't supportin' that shit.

man can u please shut the fuck up about that anti digital shit....either you buy it or back the hell off...that simple....just ignore posting on shit thats digital then

Are you angry? I won't buy it digitally, i'll download this illegally. If i see a hard copy of it, i will buy it.

I like to collect CD's. For sure i wanna support RBX and Rocc but i just don't fuck with that digital shit.

when we press some up i got u.... ima even get them to sign it for u

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2010, 06:37:31 AM »
real talk okka

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Paul

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2010, 07:56:47 AM »

when we press some up i got u.... ima even get them to sign it for u

Id like a signed one  :D
funkyfreshintheflesh

Blasphemy

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2010, 08:20:55 AM »
Pleas release this in a hardcopy (I'm still buying it even if it's just a digital only though). Be nice 2 add this 2 my collection.