Author Topic: Game and Jay Rock?  (Read 1297 times)

BIG KEEBO

Re: Game and Jay Rock?
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2010, 03:50:26 PM »
this nigga what do you know that we dont know jay rock tweeted that game dont answer his calls so blood not fucking with me, so what is the real story of what happened man. 

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2010, 04:08:30 PM »

these game groupies i tell you, you fuck niggaz got no shame guzzling games nut.....you bitch ass niggaz talking about fuck jay rock now because he said game don't fuck with anybody  ??? you gay ass niggaz on here always pick sides when rappers make comments about each other like you fuck with that rapper on a personal level...who cares if these niggaz got problems with each other, enjoy the music and shut the fuck up you dick riding ass niggaz.. hope off games nuts
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2010, 01:36:32 PM »
You dumb ass dick riding nigga I said this before he even tweeted that clown. If you want to know what happened get your bitch ass off the net and find out. If you don't know than it aint meant for you to know.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

BIG KEEBO

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2010, 03:30:39 PM »
its funny how jay rock is following me on twitter but not yo punk ass lol

2euce 7even

« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2010, 01:20:32 AM »
damn they need 2 collab more.

Westdog

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2010, 10:37:26 AM »
Cube should be on the Game's album! Game : " Ice Cube my fav rapper, young niggaz can't tell me nothing" 8)
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2010, 12:17:28 PM »
State Of Emergency?

Cube should be on the Game's album! Game : " Ice Cube my fav rapper, young niggaz can't tell me nothing" 8)
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.