Author Topic: Where were you motherfuckers when the CBO said that the tax cuts would cause a  (Read 1895 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Pre-Ronald Reagan, the US economy was not facing these boom and bust situation. There was a time, during our most prosperous time from the 1940's-1970's, where we taxed the rich from 70%-91%. When JFK lowed taxes, he lowed the rich taxes to 73%, and then Reagan lowed them all the way to 35%. It wasn't until Reagan that we had these out of control deficits and boom/bust economy. When Reagan left, the deficit became a huge deal. George Bush Sr., a Republican, had to raise taxes to manage the economy. Bill Clinton lowed poor taxes, but raised the rich taxes again. Then George W. Bush lowers rich taxes and we again see deficits start to rise, and Obama is going to let the tax cuts expire, and along with the health care bill expect to see the deficit drop. But oh well, maybe Republicans just don't know how to run government. As the old saying goes, Republicans run on government doesn't work, then they get elected and prove their point right.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Pre-Ronald Reagan, the US economy was not facing these boom and bust situation. There was a time, during our most prosperous time from the 1940's-1970's, where we taxed the rich from 70%-91%. When JFK lowed taxes, he lowed the rich taxes to 73%, and then Reagan lowed them all the way to 35%. It wasn't until Reagan that we had these out of control deficits and boom/bust economy. When Reagan left, the deficit became a huge deal. George Bush Sr., a Republican, had to raise taxes to manage the economy. Bill Clinton lowed poor taxes, but raised the rich taxes again. Then George W. Bush lowers rich taxes and we again see deficits start to rise, and Obama is going to let the tax cuts expire, and along with the health care bill expect to see the deficit drop. But oh well, maybe Republicans just don't know how to run government. As the old saying goes, Republicans run on government doesn't work, then they get elected and prove their point right.

That is amazing logic. Please explain why california has some of the highest taxes in the entire U.S. and has a massive budget deficit the likes of which has never been seen. I believe the last I saw it was around $40 billion.

P.S. Obama's health care bill won't bring down the defecit, it is going to blow it up.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

That is amazing logic. Please explain why california has some of the highest taxes in the entire U.S. and has a massive budget deficit the likes of which has never been seen. I believe the last I saw it was around $40 billion.

P.S. Obama's health care bill won't bring down the defecit, it is going to blow it up.

1. California is in a situation where it's tax base can't support it's population. California right now is the most populated state at 37,000,000 and right now it's losing jobs like you Ron Paul loses his marbles. This though comes after many many years of Republican governors. For years California was falling apart, as there was no increased spending to keep up with the population but there was a balanced budget. One day people woke up and said, our state is fucked and elected Grey Davis. Then they said, we are in debt, so they elected Arnold and then the problem got much worst.
The Health Care bill will increase taxes and that is how it will pay for it's self. One top of that there will be fines if you can afford health care but wouldn't buy it.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I won this debate.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I won this debate.

WTF... I got in the last word... meaning I won... of course with my new Illuminati powers given to me by B. Hussein Obama himself, I could just delete your post saying I won this debate and actually make you debate. I'm the Illuminati, don't test.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I won this debate.

WTF... I got in the last word... meaning I won... of course with my new Illuminati powers given to me by B. Hussein Obama himself, I could just delete your post saying I won this debate and actually make you debate. I'm the Illuminati, don't test.

I guess I won this debate.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol

I won this debate.

I guess I won this debate.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
OK fine, you won.

Matty

so does anyone disagree that my world view is incredibly accurate?

Matty

i won this debate.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
1. California is in a situation where it's tax base can't support it's population. California right now is the most populated state at 37,000,000 and right now it's losing jobs like you Ron Paul loses his marbles. This though comes after many many years of Republican governors. For years California was falling apart, as there was no increased spending to keep up with the population but there was a balanced budget. One day people woke up and said, our state is fucked and elected Grey Davis. Then they said, we are in debt, so they elected Arnold and then the problem got much worst.
The Health Care bill will increase taxes and that is how it will pay for it's self. One top of that there will be fines if you can afford health care but wouldn't buy it.
LOL. So you're strategy is blaming everything on the Republicans, I see.
For the last 10+ years (pre-recession) there has been a steady increase in California's revenue. Out of control spending ran up the debt and no one wants to give up money to cut the budget. California's problem today is that Schwarzenegger is Republican and the state politicians are mostly Democratic, so no nobody can agree on anything. Now we have these half-ass solutions that don't solve anything, just delay the problems.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL. So you're strategy is blaming everything on the Republicans, I see.
For the last 10+ years (pre-recession) there has been a steady increase in California's revenue. Out of control spending ran up the debt and no one wants to give up money to cut the budget. California's problem today is that Schwarzenegger is Republican and the state politicians are mostly Democratic, so no nobody can agree on anything. Now we have these half-ass solutions that don't solve anything, just delay the problems.

Governor being a Republican and Legislators being democrat isn't the biggest problem.  The problem is the super majority and Arnold wanting to run the state like a dictatorship.  He's been quoted in saying, it would be much easier if the Democrats weren't there to just do what he wants. lmao ok Arnie.  Even with a Democrat as Governor, it would be really hard to pass important legislation to help California. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
OK fine, you won.

damn, that's too easy. I am kind of sad.  :-\

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

i won this debate.

wtf, what you post in this thread?

Matty

i won this debate.

wtf, what you post in this thread?

i'm afraid the debate already finished :laugh: