Author Topic: Spider loc BAYMAAC Album release  (Read 434 times)

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Spider loc BAYMAAC Album release
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 04:24:50 AM »
Isn't he the reason people press mute when they play madden?

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2010, 10:15:12 AM »
lol listen to this game groupie, are you still playing madden 06?? stupid goofball

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2010, 12:49:44 PM »
revolutionary cover

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2010, 01:41:38 PM »
lol listen to this game groupie, are you still playing madden 06?? stupid goofball
LOL ;D
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2010, 01:49:57 PM »

Lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2010, 02:44:42 PM »
wack & old ???

SAINTX111

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2010, 04:01:35 PM »
Isn't Spider signed to a multi-million dollar label; G-Unit Records? How much is 50 worth? How much is his enterprise worth? And he's been signed for how long? And no album yet? LOL. Spider had more recognition when he was affiliated with Deathrow. He got a nice spread in a couple magazines when Suge was putting together the "New Row" with Lisa, Crooked, and Eastwood. All that not to say he's worth listening to but as far as his career goes, how long does he really expect this to last? Not good retirement benefits associated with what he's doing (or not doing). I just don't see the relevancy at all. I'm hardly able to justify the time I took to write this entry about him, let alone consider Spider as some kind of "musician."

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2010, 04:26:02 PM »
So be it,that can be said about each and every new west artist! Every last one of them. G malone done had videos with wayne and dj toomp beats and he had a release date before spi and he still aint dropped. The nigga been through 2 or 3 deals now. Jay rock same deal wayne on a single and the album still aint dropped. Nipsey buzz went up and came down without an album release and the same with the rest of them. So stop acting like its just him or 50s holding him back or something. Labels just aint investing in new street music period. You got to be wearing tight shit and rap like drake to get a push nowadays. Lets not get on crooked I. And I aint dissing nobody im jusr stating the facts
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2010, 04:28:19 PM »
Regardless of how his album comes out,if its on gunit or not,major release or not you clowns will find something negative to say about it lol

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2010, 04:43:21 PM »
So be it,that can be said about each and every new west artist! Every last one of them. G malone done had videos with wayne and dj toomp beats and he had a release date before spi and he still aint dropped. The nigga been through 2 or 3 deals now. Jay rock same deal wayne on a single and the album still aint dropped. Nipsey buzz went up and came down without an album release and the same with the rest of them. So stop acting like its just him or 50s holding him back or something. Labels just aint investing in new street music period. You got to be wearing tight shit and rap like drake to get a push nowadays. Lets not get on crooked I. And I aint dissing nobody im jusr stating the facts
^^^^110% fact, nothing but networth, these labels are scared of certain releases these days especially if they ain't all pop yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

SAINTX111

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2010, 04:48:25 PM »
Crooked I's credibility outweighs all those guys put together just based on the fact that he's been around for like 15 years without an album. I doubt those "new west" guys can accomplish that lol. That's also sad at the same time though lol. 15 years and no LP??? WOW. As far as lyrical talent or producing goes for emerging artists, I vote for: Young Maylay, Bad Lucc, Stacee Adamz, and Terrace Martin. You wanna get into the record industry politics, thats another thread altogether. Commercial rap fucking SUCKS. But who the hell would invest a penny into Spider? LOL. Anyone with a half a brain wouldn't. Hell, he's signed to a guy who could easily fork over millions and have him on every other billboard in the city and he chooses NOT TO!!!! If that doesn't say it, I don't know what does. Banks and Yayo SUCK. But look at how 50's throwing money at them to support their new music, videos, and publicity; taking them with him around the world for his tours and everything. Spider's signed to the same fucking label and he's dumped in the garbage, stuck trying to sell cheap mixtapes at the local swapmeet LOL. He can't even give em away LOL. I might not care for 50's music, but he's a damn good business man. I doubt he'd let a lucrative opportunity go to waste. That said, Spider's no opportunity AT ALL. 50 can't make any money off of him. That's really what it boils down to. You don't invest in something that doesn't yield a reasonable return; then its not an investment at all. Its just throwing money away. Anyone who's even heard of the term INVESTMENT knows that. There's more value associated with Yayo and Banks' names alone that Spider. More people know those names than his; that alone = $$$.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 04:56:59 PM by SAINTX111 »

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2010, 05:15:18 PM »
Crooked I's credibility outweighs all those guys put together just based on the fact that he's been around for like 15 years without an album. I doubt those "new west" guys can accomplish that lol. That's also sad at the same time though lol. 15 years and no LP??? WOW. As far as lyrical talent or producing goes for emerging artists, I vote for: Young Maylay, Bad Lucc, Stacee Adamz, and Terrace Martin. You wanna get into the record industry politics, thats another thread altogether. Commercial rap fucking SUCKS. But who the hell would invest a penny into Spider? LOL. Anyone with a half a brain wouldn't. Hell, he's signed to a guy who could easily fork over millions and have him on every other billboard in the city and he chooses NOT TO!!!! If that doesn't say it, I don't know what does. Banks and Yayo SUCK. But look at how 50's throwing money at them to support their new music, videos, and publicity; taking them with him around the world for his tours and everything. Spider's signed to the same fucking label and he's dumped in the garbage, stuck trying to sell cheap mixtapes at the local swapmeet LOL. He can't even give em away LOL. I might not care for 50's music, but he's a damn good business man. I doubt he'd let a lucrative opportunity go to waste. That said, Spider's no opportunity AT ALL. 50 can't make any money off of him. That's really what it boils down to. You don't invest in something that doesn't yield a reasonable return; then its not an investment at all. Its just throwing money away. Anyone who's even heard of the term INVESTMENT knows that. There's more value associated with Yayo and Banks' names alone that Spider. More people know those names than his; that alone = $$$.

I will say this : You obviously have your mind made up on this issue and there is nothing I or anyone else can say to sway your opinion. With that said...Timing, Marketing & Distribution are the keys to success in this business (as is the case with some of these lames that some record exec's promote nowadays.) It's fairly obvious that 50's not going to invest large sums of cash into anyone's project (including Banks & Yayo) until he is off of Interscope.