Author Topic: Kanye West Taps RZA, Q-Tip & Pete Rock For 5th Studio Album  (Read 673 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: Kanye West Taps RZA, Q-Tip & Pete Rock For 5th Studio Album
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2010, 10:30:41 AM »
Kanye should be producing all of it, I don't want to Kanye raps on other peoples beats
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2010, 10:33:48 AM »
I'm pretty sure Kanye started off as a producer first, then Jay pushed him as a rapper..

Can't wait to hear his new shit though, he's been pretty quiet since his Taylor Swift incident haha
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2010, 12:40:54 PM »
any dates for anything floating around?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2010, 03:32:50 PM »
I'm pretty sure Kanye started off as a producer first, then Jay pushed him as a rapper..

Can't wait to hear his new shit though, he's been pretty quiet since his Taylor Swift incident haha

Well it is true he did always try to rap, he actually sucked. He was one of Jay's main producers but Jay never wanted to hear him rap. He then went on tour with Talib Kweli and that's when he started to master his crafted. That's why when he came out he was always with Talib, Mos Def, one of his goals was to produce a Common record, because that's the kind of Hip-Hop he wanted to do. But somewhere in-between Dilated Peoples and Slum Village, and Late Registration Kanye decided he wanted to start to experiment. Since the Taylor Swift incident he said he needed a break as he hasn't really stopped since the Dropout. My guess that allowed him to reflect and start to adjust the direction he wanted his career to go. I said this in 2004, and I think it holds true today, Kanye is just as important to Hip-Hop as Dr. Dre in 1992. The direction he takes his album will shape where other producers go. That's why I never bought Heartbreak and 808. It could have been a 5 mic classic, but to me Kanye was following the trend instead of making it. Kanye is more suited to make trends. Here's hoping he drops some dope shit.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2010, 08:01:12 PM »
damn he was producin bangers back in the day
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2010, 09:23:09 PM »
i havent really gave a fuck what hes done since his second album, but i might peep this, hopefully he brings it back and makes some normal music....