Author Topic: Shocktown Records Exclusive "Keep Watching" ft. Crooked I, Young Noble  (Read 155 times)

Hendo

• 'G'
also has Fedie DeMarco

http://usershare.net/9mou7bvhivnt

Enjoy everyone.

Shocktown Records hailing out of Winnipeg, canada

Slaughterhouse in Winnipeg This Tuesday,

http://streetzfm.ca

EFFeX

This is old?

YoungCrookedI

This is old?

it doesnīt matter, if so then itīs unreleased or it was just available on hardcopy...but that song is bangin. 8)

Hendo

• 'G'
This is old?

it doesnīt matter, if so then itīs unreleased or it was just available on hardcopy...but that song is bangin. 8)
thank you...

EFFeX

This is old?

I didn't ask it it matters, I'm asking cause I want to know the story behind it.

Where is it from, etc...

YoungCrookedI

This is old?

I didn't ask it it matters, I'm asking cause I want to know the story behind it.

Where is it from, etc...

well if you ask "this is old?" how someone can interpret what you mean? now we all can understand you question...and no i donīt have any info about that.

EFFeX

This is old?

Where is it from, etc...

well if you ask "this is old?" how someone can interpret what you mean? now we all can understand you question...and no i donīt have any info about that.

I wasn't down playing the post, just was curious.

Hendo

• 'G'
I just asked homie who runs Shocktown.. he said Crooked I recorded his 6 months ago and Young Noble a year ago. Been sitting on em for awhile. He has more unreleased verses from Crooked I, Young Noble, Ice T, Edi, Hussein fatal, brotha lynch and a few others for an upcoming project.

EFFeX

I just asked homie who runs Shocktown.. he said Crooked I recorded his 6 months ago and Young Noble a year ago. Been sitting on em for awhile. He has more unreleased verses from Crooked I, Young Noble, Ice T, Edi, Hussein fatal, brotha lynch and a few others for an upcoming project.

Good stuff homie!