Author Topic: Kurupt & Crooked I - Let Me Show You  (Read 800 times)

Okka

Kurupt & Crooked I - Let Me Show You
« on: March 29, 2010, 06:48:36 PM »
God damn Kurupt and Crooked should've worked together alot more back in the days. Where is this song from? Has a CDQ version leaked?

Tha Magus

• 'G'
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
Re: Kurupt & Crooked I - Let Me Show You
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 07:28:23 PM »
Where is the link?
www.ThaWasteland.com Tha Magus Team Leader for Bone Thugs N Harmony #1 community site

By Magus7

EFFeX

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 07:49:24 PM »
This is the full version, but it's only clean (I never came across the dirty version), it's from the Wake Up Show...

Crooked I, Ahmad, Chali 2na, Kurupt & Mos Def - Let Me Show You [Clean]
http://www.zshare.net/audio/743681874d003f6c/

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 08:22:39 PM »
yeah they have a few traxx where they are on the same song
Boss Me Up
Suge's West Coast
"California (Remix)"
gangsta rap
Step Up
I Aint Shit Without My Homeboyz

and others prolly...they had to have recorded more over there at tha row

« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 08:37:31 PM by THA WESTCOAST WAS IN YO BITCH, WHERE WERE YOU? »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 08:51:39 PM »
I don't think they really liked each other. Even when they were on the same songs together they had no chemistry, it always seemed like someone else (Suge / Daz) brought them together.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 09:02:31 PM »
yeah they have a few traxx where they are on the same song
Boss Me Up
Suge's West Coast
"California (Remix)"
gangsta rap
Step Up
I Aint Shit Without My Homeboyz

and others prolly...they had to have recorded more over there at tha row

There was also that song on the "straight outta cali" complimation, was Crook, Tray-Deee, Kurupt and a dude from the low lifes. I forget the name of the track?

THEV1LL4N

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2010, 06:05:27 AM »
thanks for the link man. not sure if i have this already but still downloading just in case.

Jaydc

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2010, 01:27:10 PM »
I don't think they really liked each other. Even when they were on the same songs together they had no chemistry, it always seemed like someone else (Suge / Daz) brought them together.

Then why would kurupt have him featured twice on his own album?

SHKOOKOO

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2010, 01:47:50 PM »
thanks for the link

arubiano83

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2010, 02:17:13 PM »

twice??

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2010, 02:18:09 PM »

twice??
Tha Streetz iz a Mutha

Okka

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2010, 02:20:36 PM »

Does it mean shit? Nah, it's not like most of these rappers really are FRIENDS. Goddamn even Tray Deee said he ain't never been that tight with Kurupt.

Jaydc

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2010, 02:22:26 PM »
Being friends and not liking someone is totally different.You dont record songs with someone you dislike.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2010, 02:29:50 PM »

Does it mean shit? Nah, it's not like most of these rappers really are FRIENDS. Goddamn even Tray Deee said he ain't never been that tight with Kurupt.

whoa seriosuly, man thats sum shit

MarshColin

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2010, 02:33:58 PM »

I think there was some tension/jealousy going on between the two when Kurupt went back to Death Row. Crooked I was slated to be the next to blow for some time and he got put on the back burner when Kurupt arrived at "Tha Row." They were obviously cool back in the days when neither of them were a threat to each other. But tension or jealousy doesn't mean they dislike each other. Crooked I probably would have said something if it was actual serious.