Author Topic: Lil Wayne vs. 2pac  (Read 451 times)

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lil Wayne vs. 2pac
« on: March 28, 2010, 09:52:46 PM »
i'm a rookie at making videos but i came across this Lil Wayne interview and thought that these words from Pac were pretty relevant to it.  check it out. 

A-Bro

• Lil Geezy
Re: Lil Wayne vs. 2pac
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 08:40:09 AM »
dammmn...dont make any comparison to lil wayne and 2pac! 2pac is the best for ever and ever!

kuidcoid

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 08:41:54 AM »
hmmmm  ??? wayne or tupac... this question often leaves me sleepless at night trying to find the answer...

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 08:58:38 AM »
precious vs whitney houston

GSmith

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 02:40:16 PM »
I think that a comparison could be made in the amount of music they both keep putting out. You know after wayne dies theres going to be as much as ten Posthumous albums.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 04:14:39 PM »
I think that a comparison could be made in the amount of music they both keep putting out. You know after wayne dies theres going to be as much as ten Posthumous albums.
Precisely.  While I hate Lil Wayne with a passion, all biases aside, the two of them have little in common from a hip-hop standpoint as artists, other than their crazy work ethic.

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2010, 09:17:02 PM »
not a comparison i'm just trying to expose the fake since 2pac ain't here to do it and the rest of the world is on the industry's dick

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2010, 09:19:04 PM »
keep doin what it do  ;)

not a comparison i'm just trying to expose the fake since 2pac ain't here to do it and the rest of the world is on the industry's dick
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2010, 10:05:18 PM »
Well, you're not really exposing anything. You're preaching to the converted. And by adding a longer Tupac clip after the Wayne one, you're kind of implying that the statement Wayne made needs an intelligent comparison to validate its ignorance. Its ignorant on its own merit and doesn't need the Pac comparison.

V2DHeart

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2010, 01:55:54 AM »
I am tired of people comparing the work ethic of 2Pac & Lil Wayne. To begin with - They are both different. 2Pac was doing movies, community work, charitable work, and music videos all the while doing tracks of a recurring quality and meaningful content. Now Lil Wayne or any other artist can try and shyt out as many tracks as they like, but if the quality isn't there and they are only creating half-assed mixtape tracks, then the work ethic is NOT the same. Work ethic doesn't just mean the quantity of work of which you do, but rather the reflection of quality within the amount of work that you do is what truly defines work ethic…

I can make 10 beats a day, does that mean I have a better work ethic than those that can maybe do 5 a day?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2010, 04:54:41 AM »
I am tired of people comparing the work ethic of 2Pac & Lil Wayne. To begin with - They are both different. 2Pac was doing movies, community work, charitable work, and music videos all the while doing tracks of a recurring quality and meaningful content. Now Lil Wayne or any other artist can try and shyt out as many tracks as they like, but if the quality isn't there and they are only creating half-assed mixtape tracks, then the work ethic is NOT the same. Work ethic doesn't just mean the quantity of work of which you do, but rather the reflection of quality within the amount of work that you do is what truly defines work ethic…

I can make 10 beats a day, does that mean I have a better work ethic than those that can maybe do 5 a day?

I get what you're saying, but I specifically mentioned what they did as hip-hop artists and not as individuals.

Like I said, I HATE Lil Wayne more than you could imagine, but I will still give credit where it's due.  If Soulja Boy recorded the same quantity of songs, I wouldn't really care, but some of Lil Wayne's lyrics are decent at times.  And since you brought it up, to play devil's advocate, let's not forget Pac's relatively simple rhyme schemes (thug nigga/drug dealer/love niggas, Hennessy/enemies/remember me, etc.) that, while still sounding good, weren't very complicated and were repeated rather frequently.

I will still pick Pac at the end of the day, day in and day out.  And Lil Wayne should be shot.

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2010, 05:44:20 AM »

Deff agree.. I dont know how wayne became that big when u look at the material he puts out.. Dude cant rap for shit!! Like Wale said "average niggas would swag on ugly niggas with skills"

Peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

BIGBALLZMCGRAWL

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2010, 07:58:57 AM »
MAKAVELI 4 EVA
BIGBALLZ MCGRAWL

www.npass.cjb.net

xavier2005

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2010, 08:54:23 AM »
dammmn...dont make any comparison to lil wayne and 2pac! 2pac is the best for ever and ever!

thats real talk

Muhfukka

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2010, 09:57:57 AM »
lil wayne>>>>>>>>>>2pac