Author Topic: Nipsey Hussle - Speaks on False Flagging In Hip Hop (Interview Excerpt)  (Read 639 times)

2euce 7even

why does some1 in his late 20´s early 30´s start claiming a gang?dat shit is idk.

what about RAPE in the whole gangbangin world?do they respect people who convicted this kinda crimes?
i saw some documentary yesterday there was a crip who was in jail for rape.i wonder do bloods and crips respect this muthafuckas who raped some1?
there was also a white guy who was a crip then went to some skinhead-gang.and his tattoo on his eyelid "crip love" he changed it to "trip love"
whiite crips?

the doc that i saw was "ohio´s hardest prison".

sry for off topic.

p.s. nippsey is the shit.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
as far as i know...nah they dont but thats two different stories...but rape is the worst and you should be dealt with for that str8 up no exceptions...if in fact it was rape
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
why does some1 in his late 20´s early 30´s start claiming a gang?dat shit is idk.

what about RAPE in the whole gangbangin world?do they respect people who convicted this kinda crimes?
i saw some documentary yesterday there was a crip who was in jail for rape.i wonder do bloods and crips respect this muthafuckas who raped some1?
there was also a white guy who was a crip then went to some skinhead-gang.and his tattoo on his eyelid "crip love" he changed it to "trip love"
whiite crips?

the doc that i saw was "ohio´s hardest prison".

sry for off topic.

p.s. nippsey is the shit.

as far as i know...nah they dont but thats two different stories...but rape is the worst and you should be dealt with for that str8 up no exceptions...if in fact it was rape

real talk

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
Nipsey Tellin it like it is G. Dats why dis nigga is da shit he be on dat real talk ya dig? 8)

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

westside159

FUCC dip set , jim jones , lil wayne , baby , Juelz santana   and all those  cornballs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!