Author Topic: nik... the final interview  (Read 538 times)

Trauma-san

Re:nik... the final interview
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2002, 01:18:54 AM »
Damn, Murrow... how'd you get -75? LOL good god that's horrible.  LOL  You must have told everybody Biggie was better than Pac or something, lol.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2002, 01:23:55 AM »
Damn, Murrow... how'd you get -75? LOL good god that's horrible.  LOL  You must have told everybody Biggie was better than Pac or something, lol.

Biggie and Mobb Deep are better than pac IMO! ;D

Jome

« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2002, 10:07:02 AM »

Or he could be in beef with NIK & Myrealname...  ;D

RapFan4-Life

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2002, 04:52:42 PM »
P.S. Overseer...You have the power to ban me, but I have the power to keep coming back...Fair enough?

no. i u already agreed to go forever.

I thought it over...You have the power to ban me, and I have the power to return...There's nothing I can do and there's nothing you can do...PeAcE

OutSider

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2002, 10:33:11 PM »
i honestly think we are dealing with a mental case here....

Don Seer

« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2002, 12:34:32 AM »
nik = sad lil stalker bitch

OutSider

« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2002, 12:51:39 AM »
Someone needs to call a Doctor... this boy is mental...

Murrow

« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2002, 02:17:15 PM »
Well I guess I am one of the most popular guys here since I get all this attention wit my karma, but no; it was just NIK battling to see who could give more - karma.  Since NIK has no life...he'll keep coming back cause he is a bitch.

Don Seer

« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2002, 02:29:23 PM »
Mods... plz lock threads by, or about NIK.

Like him they are destructive to the board.

bez

« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2002, 02:29:57 PM »
Nik I am sorry but to say you didnt reply to any of my shit causing is a joke. The thing is if everyone hates me on this board then they do a good job of keeping it to themselves cause nobody has ever told me face to face that they hate me, especially seer.  And If I was hated that much I would leave and never come back or stay and not let it bother me, but I wouldent piss people off to the poinjt where I got myself banned.  

And I didnt pussy out of the audio battle at all, As I told you a lot of times I had no way of posting it up, I send it to blade, rud, gareefa, they all told me it was a good rhyme like and flowed well, didnt see your audio post up, lad post yours up even if I cant post mine, if yours is better I will admit it.  I posted the lyrics up on the keystyle board.  Peep it.

Don Seer

« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2002, 02:38:20 PM »
and dont talk to the animals. juss ignore that foo.

* Overseer slaps bez about with a large trout
* Overseer slaps self about with a large trout for forgetting to lock after last