Author Topic: Is Jawalrus Russel the biggest bust in Nfl history?  (Read 1059 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is Jawalrus Russel the biggest bust in Nfl history?
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2010, 06:24:42 PM »
its everyone daygo...and ive been payin attention...but dont point it all to him...its everyone
qb needs the key players to make the plays....where are those key players to help him?
free russell
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2010, 06:39:09 PM »
Well like I said I dont watch them too much,theirs only so much football one man can much lol.All I can go by is the stats and the limited time I saw them,and the 38-0 loss was pretty bad.But russell was awful in that game.And a qb can change a team its true but hes just one piece.Like I said,they need to overhaul the management of the team.They arent horrible on the field,but they just dont have a good front office to help them.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2010, 07:06:43 PM »
yeah aite russell aint that good...but to blame it on him which everyone has done...aint wrong
look at the niners they got dope players all around
rams, and raiders dont
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Jaydc

« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2010, 07:08:37 PM »
The niners are a case of a team being one qb away from being a great team.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2010, 07:16:27 PM »
exactly....raiders are a full team away from bein a dope team...dont blame it all on russell..hes jus 1 player....
free russell....lol
Cube

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2010, 11:51:27 PM »
al davis needs to fuckin roll over and die already raiders r goin no where it him in charge

and then his son will take over... :-X
That might be a great thing.  Can't think of other sports right now where the son took over & team got better except for the Blackhawks.  Bill Wirtz a cheap version of Davis, kicked the bucket & the sons took over & the Blackhawks are relevant again & so is the fan base.  I thought at that time the raiders shoulda took jamarcus or joe thomas but they didn't cause of the oline bust from the big 11, Gallery.  Maybe jamarcus woulda been different.  And whoever compared russell to ryan leaf, there is a youtube video where someone calls him the black ryan leaf.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2010, 12:11:27 AM »
why you blame him...the team is a bust..lol

have u been payin attention man? Do you guys have any idea how big of an impact a QB playing THAT poorly can have on the ENTIRE team?  There is a reason why franchise QB's are so sought after. If you think the entire team is bad...u really need to step yah football knowledge up. Look how they played last year with just a QB like Gradkowski throwin the ball...and he's basically nothing more then a qualified back up. It was night and day with him instead of Russell. JaMarcus isnt the reason they have been bad during this whole stretch...but please believe he killed us last year.  And they have a lot of talent being wasted cus the QB play wasnt allowing the offense to stay on the field for more then 3 plays at a time.
True that!  If they wanna compete, they need OL, DL & an impact linebacker especially MLB which they haven't had in years.  But the raiders love to bypass major need for years, even decades.  The raider game I seen against Baltimore, they were competitive under Grad or the other backup, gave the Ravens trouble & worried me but when the QB was injured & Jamarcus came in, all the air went outta the balloon, team wise & fan wise & they lost.  The players play better with the other QB's, they're not to fired up to play hard with jamarcus. 

I read that fubu is making a comeback, maybe they can hire jamarcus to be 1 of their fashion models for their big clothing, & fubu made their clothes too big.  Get him out of the nfl.  He's good at dressing fly.  And beating the archrival broncunts too, 3-2. 

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2010, 09:08:49 AM »
no footwork, fat and out of shape, cant move in the pocket..All he has is a strong arm, i know he doesn't have many weapons, but that weapons dont give you sloppy footwork and make you overweight..I don't know if hes the biggest bust ever, and he still has more time, but dude is def going down that road..

The Best of 3 Worlds

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2010, 08:35:58 PM »
All this Free Russell talk is just straight bull shit. He would suck on any other team because he has no heart. A true QB with heart would at least try to get in shape and go all out to lead their team to victory.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2010, 08:50:16 PM »
free russell...lol
Cube

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2010, 08:41:34 PM »
To think in that same draft the Raiders could have had AP or Revis.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2010, 08:44:40 PM »
you cant do that tho...if we would have picked etc...
how do you know if a player will be bad or good?
impossible IMO

Cube

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2010, 08:01:10 AM »
impossible IMO

With Revis you can't but for 6 teams to skip on AP is simply stupid. He was a huge star right at the end of the Bowl games and Oakland would have stood a much better shot at winning draft the best RB over the best QB and then signing a vet QB.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2010, 09:14:57 AM »
impossible IMO

With Revis you can't but for 6 teams to skip on AP is simply stupid. He was a huge star right at the end of the Bowl games and Oakland would have stood a much better shot at winning draft the best RB over the best QB and then signing a vet QB.

To be honest though, the Raiders main problem has never been Running Back. Even Fargas gets 1,000 yards on the Raiders. AP would have been unbelievable in Kiffin's offense, which was heavy run base, but then again most running backs did well in Kiffin's running game.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2010, 10:53:02 AM »
impossible IMO

To be honest though, the Raiders main problem has never been Running Back. Even Fargas gets 1,000 yards on the Raiders. AP would have been unbelievable in Kiffin's offense, which was heavy run base, but then again most running backs did well in Kiffin's running game.

People love to use the words coulda/shoulda/etc cus like we all know, hindsight is 20/20.  Once again tho, EVERYONE thought JaMarcus should be the #1 pick in that draft. Not just Al lol It wasnt just Al goin out and makin some insane pick. Our NEED was at QB, not RB. if we would have Drafted AP that would have been great...but at the MOMENT we would have been under a TON of scrutiny for that choice. Because RB wasnt a need of ours. The media would have killed us for it. They all agreed with the JaMarcus pick until he proved he cant produce...and cant lead a team. Then they all distanced themselves from it and made the Raiders look insane for taking him lol. Funny shit. If we pick up a decent QB out there...just any STARTING QB we will be drastically improved and more then likely compete for a wildcard.  Im not saying we will get in the playoffs....but at least be competitive. Even with Gradkowski we COULD be competitive.  There isnt one analyst out there that thinks the team is bad all around.  Even on Charger radio down here they talk about the Raiders having a good young team....with just no production from their QB. And they HATE the Raiders lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"