Author Topic: DUBCNN: Kurupt Feat. Xzibit - In Gotti We Trust (Video)  (Read 1628 times)

Avalanche

Re: DUBCNN: Kurupt Feat. Xzibit - In Gotti We Trust (Video)
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2010, 05:58:48 PM »
I like kurupts music n all, but i seriously think he just throws together random words that rhyme sometimes. he needs to dumb it down and have less clutter in his verses, and alot less rhyming one with the same word. I want the kurupt back where he tells a story with his rhymes. he was going in the right direction circa 2006 and going back to actually being that smooth kurupt we all like, however... hes lost again.

kurupt, i hope you read this. im letting you know how to make me WANT to buy your stuff. Listen to your older songs like "New York, New York" "Smooth" "Do What I Feel" and "Reality." Theres alot more flow and a story instead of rhyming the same word over and over.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2010, 06:09:35 PM »
I'm willing to give Kurupt the benefit of the doubt and blame myself.  I must be really dumb and retarded because I have no fuccing idea what Kurupt said in either verse.  I mean, I'm sure I could decipher the words if I give this a couple more spins...but what does it all mean?  I have no clue.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2010, 06:10:31 PM »
no clue what hes sayin...hes been spittin the same for....lol

I'm willing to give Kurupt the benefit of the doubt and blame myself.  I must be really dumb and retarded because I have no fuccing idea what Kurupt said in either verse.  I mean, I'm sure I could decipher the words if I give this a couple more spins...but what does it all mean?  I have no clue.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

PLANT

« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2010, 06:16:09 PM »
im feelin it, shit is dope as fuck! 8) 

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2010, 06:22:08 PM »
Ok, listened to it again and it's like 9x outta 10 off Blaqkout in terms of rhyme style.  And the point of the song is the time-honored "I'm the dopest MC" album cut as interpreted by the late period Kurupt.  I get it now. (The early period Kurupt would have had a much more Rakim-influenced execution of a song like this.  He moved away from that early period around 98 I'd say).
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2010, 07:15:29 PM »
reminds me of
Bishop Lamont - Hallelujah (ft. Xzibit) [Prod. Dr.Dre]
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2010, 02:08:53 AM »
that song is hot. he snapped out

Geesta

« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2010, 02:19:37 AM »
lol i posted this video thinking i was gonna be the first one

but this shit is fire

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2010, 12:25:01 PM »
folks, i just got word that this an unfinished version / unofficial leak of the video and not supposed to come out like this. the official one will follow soon.  

www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2010, 05:55:11 PM »
thats what i thought...cuz its too short and sounds unfinished
which is also why someone took it down...lol

folks, i just got word that this an unfinished version / unofficial leak of the video and not supposed to come out like this. the official one will follow soon.  

how long is this song posed to be?
and x only does the hook?
Cube