Author Topic: whats wrong with you people watchin that fake wwe shit?  (Read 985 times)

Okka

Re: whats wrong with you people watchin that fake wwe shit?
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2010, 04:51:36 PM »
How can the real support the fake?

HAHAHAHAHHAH.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2010, 09:03:08 PM »
how is it interestin knowin everythin is scripted? lol
you basically know whats goin to happen to a certain extent...

but cham its got to be the fakest...lol makin it look like the realest
and sports is also fake...with the rules, what they can say....its jus as fake then IMO

but the action on the court/field is unscripted.

EVERYTHING else on TV is scripted.

to me, WWE is just a TV show about fighting, with a story line.

OBVIOUSLY fake, but interesting.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2010, 09:12:37 PM »
So how do all those people go watch all those Will Smith movies where he's supposed to save the world and we're supposed to believe he might not. We all know it's scripted. We all know he's going to save the day in the end, and we all have to pretend to be worried that he might not succeed.

and sports is also fake...with the rules, what they can say....its jus as fake then IMO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2010, 09:13:38 PM »
true but wwe...they try and look so hard....and act like they are really doin it for real....but damn the arena's be packed....and they cheerin em on like its real

So how do all those people go watch all those Will Smith movies where he's supposed to save the world and we're supposed to believe he might not. We all know it's scripted. We all know he's going to save the day in the end, and we all have to pretend to be worried that he might not succeed.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2010, 12:30:40 AM »
because its entertainment

nobody thinks the wwe is real, just like nobody thinks all these rappers are killing people like they rap about

I remember when my granddad told me the bad news that wrestling was fake, I was devastated, lol. Think I was like 6 or 7 at the time.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2010, 12:45:01 AM »
true but wwe...they try and look so hard....and act like they are really doin it for real....but damn the arena's be packed....and they cheerin em on like its real

All matches are scripted but there have been a few matches were the wrestlers were really hurting eachother with punches or slams/throws. You know how many people get injured? People watch wrestling to get away from reality, they want to be entertained.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2010, 06:02:54 AM »
i know they want to be entertained....but damn its so obvious its fake...at least movies etc...you know its fake..unless they do their own stunts...which is rare
and ive heard bout them brakin bones etc....lol
Cube

JohnnyL

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2010, 09:43:01 AM »
i know they want to be entertained....but damn its so obvious its fake...at least movies etc...you know its fake..unless they do their own stunts...which is rare

It's fake, but if you watch a wrestler do a moonsault or a shooting-star press, you can't help but be impressed.  Regardless of whether or not it's fake, there's a lot of athletecism involved in the sport.  Just because something is scripted doesn't mean it's easy to do.  That's what impresses me about wrestling.  And in that regard, some wrestlers are not impressive.  But there are some with amazing in-ring ability.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2010, 10:00:37 AM »
it's a TV show, same as Lost or CSI or Law & Order.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2010, 10:23:19 AM »

Really? Because I know many people that think if Bruce Lee were alive today he'd be UFC champion, all based on his movies and his myth. Everyone knows Wrestling is fake when they go see wrestling, just like they know David Blaine or Chris Angel are fake but for those split seconds they make themselves believe. I still cheer for Steven Seagal in movies I've already seen, and yesterday I saw Braveheart and even though I knew what would happen because I've seen it 5 times I still got excited and worried in parts.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2010, 10:29:59 AM »
you know its fake..unless they do their own stunts...which is rare

Wrestlers get injured as well, because essentially they're the ones doing stunts all the time.  Wrestling isn't CGI. 

Muhfukka

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2010, 12:13:36 PM »
i never liked wwf, mostly because of all the bullshit hype and drama between matches but some of the shit they do is pretty crazy. they need to quit it with the fake punches and kicks though, it always looks so fake

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2010, 05:31:49 PM »
WWE is as gay as american macho wannabe attitude gets...whats worse is they do the same shit over and over, theres not much creativity

i get it, its like a soap opera with story and all but its still garbage and waste of time.  Real wrestling is what you see in olympics, greco roman and freestyle, mothafuckas who have broken ears and they're really strong.  People like Randy Couture who become kick ass UFC/MMA fighters.

Muhfukka

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2010, 05:54:07 PM »
WWE is as gay as american macho wannabe attitude gets...whats worse is they do the same shit over and over, theres not much creativity

i get it, its like a soap opera with story and all but its still garbage and waste of time.  Real wrestling is what you see in olympics, greco roman and freestyle, mothafuckas who have broken ears and they're really strong.  People like Randy Couture who become kick ass UFC/MMA fighters.
so basically you prefer this

over this

well id say youre a faggot

Muhfukka

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2010, 05:57:46 PM »
and by the way i just did an image search of "greco roman wrestling" i didnt even search for gay shit that is just really how homo that sport is