Author Topic: whats wrong with you people watchin that fake wwe shit?  (Read 984 times)

Sikotic™

Re: whats wrong with you people watchin that fake wwe shit?
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2010, 01:03:18 AM »

over this

well id say youre a faggot
If I wanted to watch blonde white women in action I would take a quick search on tube8. I used to watch wwe and think they had cool moves, but as u grow u realize that its a bunch of half naked men in tights feeling eachother, and making other men kiss their naked ass. That aint my type of entertainment, but the video game on the other hand is somethin else

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2010, 02:15:54 AM »
For the monologue..........not the wrestling...........TNA  not WWE ;D

Geesta

« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2010, 02:35:53 AM »
1st off Enyce has to be the most retarded person ive ever met via internet for this thread
2nd off wrestling is fake just like 90% of rappers and movies out now a days
3rd off if you dont like it then dont watch it simple as that

no wonder everyone makes fun of you enyce... your so fucking stupid its not even funny to make fun of anymore i kinda feel bad for you lol

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2010, 03:23:07 AM »
1st off Enyce has to be the most retarded person ive ever met via internet for this thread
2nd off wrestling is fake just like 90% of rappers and movies out now a days
3rd off if you dont like it then dont watch it simple as that

no wonder everyone makes fun of you enyce... your so fucking stupid its not even funny to make fun of anymore i kinda feel bad for you lol

is his previous name Enyce?
btw whos that girl in ur pic?

richardb

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2010, 01:21:09 AM »
I think wwe is shite but Shallow makes some great points, he should be a politician!

Everyone to their own I suppose but its not for me.  I suppose its a bit like a sport versionof Pantomime that we have over here in the uk.
I'm a web designer and this is one of my sites debt solutions

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2010, 05:45:28 AM »
Basically all wrestling is a bunch of guys in small Speedos wanting to touch each others dick on a horizontal position and getting sexually aroused of people watching them to do it.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2010, 09:09:03 AM »
lol

Basically all wrestling is a bunch of guys in small Speedos wanting to touch each others dick on a horizontal position and getting sexually aroused of people watching them to do it.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.