Author Topic: DUBCNN: Ras Kass Finishing "A.D.I.D.A.S." (Xzibit/Chino XL/Royce 5'9/Rhettmatic)  (Read 259 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
www.dubcnn.com

Ras Kass and DJ Rhettmatic are currently putting the finishing touches on their project "A.D.I.D.A.S.". Many of the songs are completed, and you can expect to hear a "Goldyn Chyld" Part 2 as well as guest features from Xzibit, Jean Grae, Royce da 5'9, Strong Arm Steady, David Banner, Chino XL and many more.

There is more time left for his Kickstarter pre-order campaign, and they have more than doubled the original goal of $3800 (right now it's almost at $9,000). Ras Kass' fans really have shown their support for this project, even though Ras hasn't set a release date beyong Spring 2010.

Click this link to help back the project if you haven't done so, 10 more days to go!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/raskass/ras-kass-untitled-project-2010-limited-cd-and-vin-0

Check back with Dubcnn for more news on Ras Kass and the "A.D.I.D.A.S." project.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
is this with the donated fan money?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the album should be for free since the fans paid for it,and ras should cake up on doing live shows,shit could be a good format for him if this is done right yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the album should be for free since the fans paid for it,and ras should cake up on doing live shows,shit could be a good format for him if this is done right yell

those who backed the project obviously receive the album for free....

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

those who backed the project obviously receive the album for free....

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network