Author Topic: What a classic video for Insane Clown Posse's Miracles lmao  (Read 285 times)

Geesta

Re: What a classic video for Insane Clown Posse's Miracles lmao
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2010, 10:04:16 AM »
ha they sold out...

fuck ICP

the ghost

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2010, 10:45:38 AM »
"fucking magnets how do they work" hahahahaha man that shit had me dying
Don't forget this part
"And I don't wanna talk to a scientist.
Y'all mothafuckers lyin', and gettin' me pissed."

They remind me of this kid:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMNry4PE93Y" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CMNry4PE93Y</a>

FOFL I forgot about this video.  That kid is the shit. 

Muhfukka

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2010, 10:57:24 AM »
lol yeah.  When I followed them they were starting to move from their niche of horrorcore rap into the more happy-sounding shit, which while shows growth and a more positive vibe, just isn't what they're good at..

I've always liked Twiztid more, and some of the group albums they put out like Dark Lotus.  2001-2004 was when I enjoyed Psychopathic Records music.

And I forgot..  Their production had a huge part in their style.  They started to switch up their sound later on and it just sounded so whack with their vibe..  Even when it was the same producers.. I dunno what happened..
im guessing what appened is you became slightly less of an idiot

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2010, 06:51:34 PM »
lol yeah.  When I followed them they were starting to move from their niche of horrorcore rap into the more happy-sounding shit, which while shows growth and a more positive vibe, just isn't what they're good at..

I've always liked Twiztid more, and some of the group albums they put out like Dark Lotus.  2001-2004 was when I enjoyed Psychopathic Records music.

And I forgot..  Their production had a huge part in their style.  They started to switch up their sound later on and it just sounded so whack with their vibe..  Even when it was the same producers.. I dunno what happened..
im guessing what appened is you became slightly less of an idiot

Why are you in this thread thread? If you don't like 'em go to a different topic!  Geesh.