Author Topic: new west and old west  (Read 164 times)

stopplaying3

• Lil Geezy
new west and old west
« on: April 22, 2010, 08:03:16 AM »
why is everyone tripping off of new west and old west it's just west coast period do u ever hear people calling jay-z tha old east nah it'z just east coast.. When u say old and new all u doing is pulling us apart cuzzz now u making people choose groups that'z bullshit...when  N.W.A. AND the dream team,ice-t, uncle jams army,king-t,mc breeze,bobcat,dazzy dee were out when snoopy, dogg pound,tha lick,jayo,e-40, warren g, and everyone else came on tha scene u didn't hear them saying we tha new and ya'lll nigga's is old....
so ya'lll get ur shit right damn that's why we are lossing

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
Re: new west and old west
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 08:09:20 AM »
there was no internet back then, so there was no really much ppl to make somethin like 'generations' in rap industry.. also rap was at its beggining so the whole situation was diffrent

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 03:54:09 PM »
it's a good point,but you know people want to be able to say they ran a particular time, i don't seperate none of it tho,but if you think about it even before the net and in the 90's you had people acting like equals who just spit about skills and life wasn't as good as gangsta rap, it is what it is we are the conflict coast yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

MRFRANKNITTY

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 04:59:37 PM »
I FEEL WHERE UR TRYING TO GO WITH IT""".....BUT I FEEL THAT THEIR IS NO NEW WEST WITHOUT THA OLD"".....JUST LIKE IN THA BIBLE THERE IS NO OLD TESTIMENT WITHOUT THA NEW TESTIMENT"".........ITS TOO MANY MISGUIDED SOULS FOCUSED ON BULLSHIT""....ESPECIALLY LIVING IN THESE TIMES OF TECHNOLOGY/ REVALATION""......I TRIPP OUT ON ALL THA NEW DRAMA THAT COMES UP ALL OVER MINOR SHIT""..........IM ALWAYS GONNA BE DOWN WITH THA OLD GENERATION FOR THA SIMPLE FACT U CAN LEARN ALOT FROM THEIR FLAWS, AND AVOID ALL THA BULLSHIT THEY WENT THREW IN THIER CAREERS. WE NEED TO UNITE AND REALLY  UTILIZE THA GAME BEFORE THA ""GOVERNMENT TAKES THIS SHIT FROM US LITTLE BY LITTLE""".........WE HAVE THA INTERNET NOW""....THA INTERNET IS A NEW BREED OF BIZZNESS FOR THOSE WHO UTILIZE IT PROPERLY"".......IF CERTAIN SOULS DONT UNITE AND UTILIZE EACH OTHER RIGHT, THEN WE GONNA LOSE THIS SHIT AND FALL FOR THA DEVILS TRAP"".........LOL.....
why is everyone tripping off of new west and old west it's just west coast period do u ever hear people calling jay-z tha old east nah it'z just east coast.. When u say old and new all u doing is pulling us apart cuzzz now u making people choose groups that'z bullshit...when  N.W.A. AND the dream team,ice-t, uncle jams army,king-t,mc breeze,bobcat,dazzy dee were out when snoopy, dogg pound,tha lick,jayo,e-40, warren g, and everyone else came on tha scene u didn't hear them saying we tha new and ya'lll nigga's is old....

Blasphemy

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 07:36:29 PM »
I FEEL WHERE UR TRYING TO GO WITH IT""".....BUT I FEEL THAT THEIR IS NO NEW WEST WITHOUT THA OLD"".....JUST LIKE IN THA BIBLE THERE IS NO OLD TESTIMENT WITHOUT THA NEW TESTIMENT"".........ITS TOO MANY MISGUIDED SOULS FOCUSED ON BULLSHIT""....ESPECIALLY LIVING IN THESE TIMES OF TECHNOLOGY/ REVALATION""......I TRIPP OUT ON ALL THA NEW DRAMA THAT COMES UP ALL OVER MINOR SHIT""..........IM ALWAYS GONNA BE DOWN WITH THA OLD GENERATION FOR THA SIMPLE FACT U CAN LEARN ALOT FROM THEIR FLAWS, AND AVOID ALL THA BULLSHIT THEY WENT THREW IN THIER CAREERS. WE NEED TO UNITE AND REALLY  UTILIZE THA GAME BEFORE THA ""GOVERNMENT TAKES THIS SHIT FROM US LITTLE BY LITTLE""".........WE HAVE THA INTERNET NOW""....THA INTERNET IS A NEW BREED OF BIZZNESS FOR THOSE WHO UTILIZE IT PROPERLY"".......IF CERTAIN SOULS DONT UNITE AND UTILIZE EACH OTHER RIGHT, THEN WE GONNA LOSE THIS SHIT AND FALL FOR THA DEVILS TRAP"".........LOL.....

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2010, 09:24:13 PM »
I have a question related to this.....who exactly is the old west? And who from the old west has a problem with the new west? From what I can tell the only OG rapper involved is Ice Cube. Snoop, Too Short, E-40, Spice 1, etc are working with new dudes all the time. How the fuck is one rapper the old west? If Ice Cube doesn't want to put people on anymore, that's his right. But one rapper does not create a problem between old and new. I think this shit is all fan driven and that most people aren't even aware there is a new west. By the way, the only reason there's an "old west" to begin with is because rappers like Crooked started calling themselves "new west."

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2010, 09:33:52 PM »
Another funny thing about all of this is whenever Spider-Loc was asked about the "New West". He would reply something to the effect of "No, I'm the Tru West". I never heard anyone get upset over HIS comments. (Jay Rock, G Malone etc.) But I guess with Cube it's a different story.