Author Topic: The Westcoast is garbage cause of too many sell outs, wack mcs and producers!  (Read 939 times)

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
True..  weird Japanese, Australians, Europeans, Africans, Americans and others buy my shit..

what was your point again.. i seem to have missed it,
cause I thought I made music to SELL it??

try to add something of substance to this thread,
or go continue to obssess on photos of a female who actually looks like one of my typical fans.  8)
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

Muhfukka

your typical fans are 45 year old jewish mothers? damn i dont think thats something you should be proud about. honestly shade i see you found your little niche market over in japan and shit, thats cool if youre making money like that, but its funny when you come on here acting like youre this big name west coast rapper. youre not, you just have dedicated japs buying your shit

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
I'd be more proud to say a 45 jewish mother was a fan of mine,
than to admit that I was ignorant..  you clearly go for the latter.

and I'm not acting like anything i'm not..
I know my demographic homie.. u obviously don't.

I mentioned you in my lil piece and that's why you're so hot.. lmao
get money.. it'll make you feel better.  8)

Paul

Theres good west coast music out there. Go find it, it wont always come to you.
funkyfreshintheflesh

Muhfukka

I'd be more proud to say a 45 jewish mother was a fan of mine,
than to admit that I was ignorant..  you clearly go for the latter.

and I'm not acting like anything i'm not..
I know my demographic homie.. u obviously don't.

I mentioned you in my lil piece and that's why you're so hot.. lmao
get money.. it'll make you feel better.  8)
i didnt even read that shit, i just know you fucked up the elano filter and that is inexcusable

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Cats like glasses malone, bishop lamont, crooked i need to shut the fuck up and fall back. How many tracks did Glasses drop? A lot! But i dont remember one dope track if i tell the truth that sticked to my ear where i said man this shit is classic. To me hes just a regular MCand as i said he just like snoop following trends n shit to get rich quik by not bein himself. Same goes for Bishop. Crooked I on the other hand is a dope lyricist i can give him that hes ill. but hes still droppin garbage tracks most of the time cause the only tight beats he ever spitted over was that 19th stret shit a few deathrow tracks and them hiphop weeklys  and maybe 1 or 2 slaughterhouse beats out of hundreds and hundreds of tracks. Yall remember how dope crooked came over them classic beats on HipHop Weeklys? Hes destroyed them and everybody was lovin it (and once again not cause them beats are old 90s shit ist cause theyre quality a dope beat is a dope beat no matter if it was created 10 years ago or today). Besides that dude fell the fuck off with all that stupid Boss shit he be yellin. I never felt his style after death Row. he became a wannabe Suge Knight, am i the only one who realised that? He talked like Suge, smokes cigars like suge, acted like a Boss who builded up an music empire or sumthing like suge lol. Cmon crooked u never even released one fuckin album man. Yes your are a dope MC but that aint enuff to make good tracks. The hole product needs to be slammin. People aint vibin to the tracks only cause of your lyrics.

Like i said i got faith tho with artists like Nipsey Hussle, Dom Kennedy, Pac Div (im just listing the new cats) cause i can feel the music flowing thru theryr veins the put theyre heart and soul in this music shit. Plus they take beats from young producers which got that fire Ill be coppin there shit for sure...twice...

8)
so bishop is a sellout?

wow, you obviously haven't heard much of his music

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
i didnt even read that shit, i just know you fucked up the elano filter and that is inexcusable

Your existence is inexcusable..
you have to get on that level before u can criticize another grown man's success.

the ghost

you have to get on that level before u can criticize another grown man's success.

Quit crying to mods that your spam gets blocked son.  You fucked up the Elano filter. 

Muhfukka

hahaha get on that level see this is what i mean. you fuckin videotape yourself sitting in your little living room man

Muhfukka

hahaha oh shit the succesful grown man rapper is talking about someones internet karma. that shit is like that because of the same 4 or 5 people

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
You must be Japanese.. cause you sure do know a lot about what I do.  8)

Muhfukka

You must be Japanese.. cause you sure do know a lot about what I do.  8)
i know a lot about what you do? videotape yourself watching tv and shit? damn man you must not do a whole lot

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
and with every reply you continue to show how much concern you have for the very little I do.. lol

bdogg211

• Lil Geezy
west has alot of dope talent.  I aint gonna quote most of the good shit posted about what is going on.. everyone agrees and disagrees.  Just know the environment is not the same as it was back then. Kats cant get on as it used to be... for various reasons... I also think, still think, wrong people in the right places. 

fuck arguing.  I'm just gonna post whats up IMO.. yall do the same.

Feel my wrath

Just like that

unnamed track

do u

fear none

Rumorz

dope deal

nigga fuck you

dub taps

front line

tha leak

cant go

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
1. Get the fuck out my thread Muhfukka u stupid hater

2. I wanst goin at cats like you with my post Shade i know you aint a sell out and i know that u livin this music shit so no dissrespect

3. yall gotta excuse me my english is not the best so i might express some things not right or yall misunderstand them

4. @ the Bishop fan: yeah i made a mistake i didnt mean hes a sellout i wanted to say that hes uhm lets say overrated in my opinion and therefor he should stop complaining. Hes not wack but his music aint the shit either