Author Topic: Old Tash Interview [Rap Life/Kurupt/East-West Beef]  (Read 115 times)

Okka

Old Tash Interview [Rap Life/Kurupt/East-West Beef]
« on: April 17, 2010, 06:16:54 AM »
KRON: So then let's get into the whole end result, or moral of the story. At the end of the video it says, Tash & Raekwon Collabo: The winner is Hip Hop. What does that statement all about to you from the heart?

TASH: I told them to throw that up in there because you know about the little East Coast/ West Coast beef and everything. But it ain't really too many Brothas out there from the East Coast really hookin' up. You got DMX and all they Homies hookin' up from the East Coast side, then you got Snoop and all the West Coast Homies hookin' up on the West Coast side. I just wanted to show that in the end, we all Rappers. We all young Black men in this shit for the same goal; to be successful at this shit. So with me and Raekwon hookin' up, that was two totally different styles. We had an East Coast style and a West Coast style in there, so in the end the only muthafuckas that win is us and Hip Hop. So it was just a cool-ass statement to me just to bring that little bullshit to a close. That wack ass little beef that I see is about to start back up again.

KRON: Why do you think it's about to start back up again?

TASH: I was readin' some shit on the internet about that Kurupt situation and everything.

KRON: Well what happened?

TASH: I don't wanna speak on that `cause that's a murder case.

KRON: Wow! Somebody died, huh?

TASH: Yea, somebody got shot in the shoulder, somebody got smoked; killed. Somebody got shot in the foot. So I don't even wanna speak on that `cause that's a trial right there.

http://www.kronick.com/2.0/issue24/tash.shtml

Does anybody know what Tash is talkin' about? I remember watchin' some interview that was talkin' about Kurupt's old bodyguard gettin' killed, it wasn't a long time i ago when i saw it but i can't even remember anymore who was the one who said it. Is Tash talkin' about the same shit?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 07:43:18 AM by Okka »

Mietek23

Re: Old Tash Interview [Rap Life/Kurupt/East-West Beef]
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 11:29:44 AM »
^^^Yeah, I think his talking about this:

Sunday, October 17, 1999
11:40 pm - Daz and Kurupt's bodyguard, Dwayne "Draws" Dupree, is shot and killed while the rappers are working at LA-based Echo Sounds Studio. Also shot and injured is Death Row artist Jevon "Tha Realest" Jones and another man.

Okka

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 11:37:17 AM »
Yeah, i think so. I can't remember who was just speakin' about this incident on his interview. I'm not 100% sure, but i think it was Nipsey Hussle.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 02:09:31 PM »
it's got to be what he was talkin bout yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp