Author Topic: Dave Mays Ten greatest diss lines of all time  (Read 521 times)

doggfather

Re: Dave Mays Ten greatest diss lines of all time
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2010, 03:09:29 AM »
Dj Quik.  :o :raisetheroof:
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Okka

the ghost

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2010, 10:56:31 AM »
Yeah that Eiht diss still makes me laugh when I hear it.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2010, 11:59:56 AM »
Cant say I agree with all of them but some funny shit none the less.I dont agree witht eh jada line he should have went that line he had,"should call him 40 cent now cuz he dropped a dime"

And I dont care what anyone says that line Ja had against Em was the hardest diss towards ems anyones ever thrown.

http://www.suprememag.com/2009/?p=4192

Word. Ja took one of his own old beats and took it back to the VVV days on that one. From "how many niggas hold they heat like Rule" to that Hailey line that nigga went the fuck in. I still say Ja had the best disses in that battle, Interscope was just a popularity contest.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2010, 02:58:42 PM »
Cant say I agree with all of them but some funny shit none the less.I dont agree witht eh jada line he should have went that line he had,"should call him 40 cent now cuz he dropped a dime"

And I dont care what anyone says that line Ja had against Em was the hardest diss towards ems anyones ever thrown.

http://www.suprememag.com/2009/?p=4192

Word. Ja took one of his own old beats and took it back to the VVV days on that one. From "how many niggas hold they heat like Rule" to that Hailey line that nigga went the fuck in. I still say Ja had the best disses in that battle, Interscope was just a popularity contest.
i agree yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Tommy Illnigga

• 'G'
  • "They want some free CD's,I'm like see these nuts"
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2010, 05:41:25 PM »
There's some good lines on the list, but it lost all credibility once I read the words "Dave Mays".  The article doesn't list Mays as the author, where is this info coming from?

Why is Ja Rule even on this list?

My favorite overlooked line from Ice Cube on Mack 10's "Westside Slaughterhouse":

"Used to love her/mad cause we fucked her/pussy-whipped bitch with no Common Sense"

common got him after that though: "any last words before I hit the switch?/from the immortal words of one, a bitch is a bitch"

It's Chica-I-go for

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2010, 06:14:03 PM »
Speaking of disses who won between Saigon and Joe Budden?

My money is Budden because he showed Saigon's true character as a hypocritical preacher yet I can't deny that Saigon more or less nailed Budden's actions when confronted by camera.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

LodiDodi

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2010, 08:15:35 PM »
There's some good lines on the list, but it lost all credibility once I read the words "Dave Mays".  The article doesn't list Mays as the author, where is this info coming from?

My favorite overlooked line from Ice Cube on Mack 10's "Westside Slaughterhouse":

"Used to love her/mad cause we fucked her/pussy-whipped bitch with no Common Sense"

common got him after that though: "any last words before I hit the switch?/from the immortal words of one, a bitch is a bitch"
yeah true that.  Was a short-lived beef, and a year later Cube was dissing Cypress Hill on the Westside Connection album.

Tommy Illnigga

• 'G'
  • "They want some free CD's,I'm like see these nuts"
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2010, 08:19:06 PM »

yeah true that.  Was a short-lived beef, and a year later Cube was dissing Cypress Hill on the Westside Connection album.

still wish it had more to it (music) but they squashed it after that. two of my fav mc's. cypress vs. wsc delivered some good music too.

It's Chica-I-go for