Author Topic: New Game Single - It Must Be Me (Produced by Pharrell)  (Read 6627 times)

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
Re: New Game Single - It Must Be Me (Produced by Pharrell)
« Reply #240 on: April 18, 2010, 08:13:58 AM »
Godddamn the game groupies on this forum disgust me.This track is garbage,lax was an abortion of album and hes gotte worse each album.DA was decent but the song structure was horrible on it,major fall off from documentary.and lax wasnt even an album it was a spit in the face to fans.

So bulletproof diaries , Letter to the king , State of emergency , Let us live , Angel , Nice , LAX files , Cali sunshine , dope boys , Never can say good bye... were all wack? come on dude you're just hating acting as if the WHOLE album was wack , it was a dope album stop listening to what others say ..
CAN I HAZ D;

motormule

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #241 on: April 18, 2010, 08:22:47 AM »
Godddamn the game groupies on this forum disgust me.This track is garbage,lax was an abortion of album and hes gotte worse each album.DA was decent but the song structure was horrible on it,major fall off from documentary.and lax wasnt even an album it was a spit in the face to fans.

just because you donīt like it, donīt mean is wack!!

why is you even in this tread when you hate game?? 

i been listen to it ever since it came out, dope track!!

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #242 on: April 18, 2010, 10:05:31 AM »

just because you donīt like it, donīt mean is wack!!

why is you even in this tread when you hate game?? 

i been listen to it ever since it came out, dope track!!

exactly. I'm sorry but for the majority most people on here loved the DA so. It's deff not a major fall off...

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #243 on: April 18, 2010, 11:04:32 AM »
I don't see what y'all see in LAX.

The only good song is Game's Pain. The rest is corny, cliche gangsta shit that rings false or just Game trying to be a dope intelligent lyricists and failing miserably.  Angel was redeemable only because of the beat & Common's verse.  Game does not deliver. 

Let Us Live is a great example of a horrible track.  What is he rapping about?  He ain't saying the shit.  The hook's content and his bars don't add up.

Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

MediumL

« Reply #244 on: April 18, 2010, 01:13:52 PM »
LAX was surprisingly disappointing. With line up of features I thought it be his best but it became overcrowded and slightly dull. Kinda like those producer albums which features loads of the best rappers but just turn out to be alright cause it was too formulaic or something.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #245 on: April 18, 2010, 01:30:13 PM »
LAX was surprisingly disappointing. With line up of features I thought it be his best but it became overcrowded and slightly dull. Kinda like those producer albums which features loads of the best rappers but just turn out to be alright cause it was too formulaic or something.

I cant understand when people say there was too many features on LAX. They were mostly hooks? So whats the problem? He's not the only one with that many hook guests.

Jaydc

« Reply #246 on: April 18, 2010, 01:34:43 PM »

So bulletproof diaries , Letter to the king , State of emergency , Let us live , Angel , Nice , LAX files , Cali sunshine , dope boys , Never can say good bye... were all wack? come on dude you're just hating acting as if the WHOLE album was wack , it was a dope album stop listening to what others say ..

Maybe you should look in the mirror with the what others say comment,because the album was fucking trash.I own all games album,I dont dislike him,but anyone who isnt a groupie looking at it objectively can see hes gotten worse every album.I never said DA was bad in anyway,it was good for what it was.But as an album,and as far as song structure goes its not touching documentary.Documentary was like a 4.5 out of 5 for me and DA was a 3.5.LAX was a 1 out of 5.It was hot garbage.Nobody thinks DA was better documentary except the hardcore game groupies who also applaud his unkoyal ass for going against 50 the man who made his career.I mean jesus,its like if eminem came out and said yeah I dont have a problem with suge I would do songs with anyone on death row.You same people would rip em apart for that but game does the exact same thing to 50 and you love him for it.Read all the critics reviews of his albums and they get worse each album.He has shown ZERO growth as an artist.I will check out RED but I expect to garbage.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #247 on: April 18, 2010, 01:37:39 PM »
+1 nice song.

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #248 on: April 18, 2010, 02:01:40 PM »

Maybe you should look in the mirror with the what others say comment,because the album was fucking trash.I own all games album,I dont dislike him,but anyone who isnt a groupie looking at it objectively can see hes gotten worse every album.I never said DA was bad in anyway,it was good for what it was.But as an album,and as far as song structure goes its not touching documentary.Documentary was like a 4.5 out of 5 for me and DA was a 3.5.LAX was a 1 out of 5.It was hot garbage.Nobody thinks DA was better documentary except the hardcore game groupies who also applaud his unkoyal ass for going against 50 the man who made his career.I mean jesus,its like if eminem came out and said yeah I dont have a problem with suge I would do songs with anyone on death row.You same people would rip em apart for that but game does the exact same thing to 50 and you love him for it.Read all the critics reviews of his albums and they get worse each album.He has shown ZERO growth as an artist.I will check out RED but I expect to garbage.

I wouldn't say LAX was "trash" but it was a major disappoint and this is coming from a huge Game fan. While the album was bad compared to Game's previous album's it was still better than other albums that dropped last year that were much worse. I agree that The Documentary is no doubt better than the DA...to me personally it's a classic. I have to disagree with you on the DA though, I can guarantee you A LOT of people on this board will give that album AT LEAST a 4 maybe higher and many of them aren't Game groupies. The 50 & Eminem comparison isn't exactly a great example because 50 dissed a bunch of people for no reason and then gets mad when Game works with them. So just because 50 dissed a person for no reason means Game can't work with them ? 50 kind of got what he deserved but to each his own. I don't know what to expect with the R.E.D album yet...I have to hear a few more songs to get a feel of what the albums going to be like

Jaydc

« Reply #249 on: April 18, 2010, 02:03:54 PM »
It doesnt matter what 50s reasons are,50 gave game a career.Its called loyalty.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #250 on: April 18, 2010, 02:05:02 PM »
whys this thread been checkd too much for lol? its not as if its a dr.dre detox trak

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #251 on: April 18, 2010, 02:10:42 PM »
It doesnt matter what 50s reasons are,50 gave game a career.Its called loyalty.

I would say it does..

B.A.

« Reply #252 on: April 19, 2010, 12:57:19 AM »
If the rest of the R.E.D. album ends up being dope the tracks that have leaked so far will probably be the weak links. This new track is probably the best out of the leaks but that doesn't mean that it's a good song it just means that the others were just really bad. "It must be me" has a bullshit beat and you know Pharrell charges an arm and a leg to get a track produced by him; for as much as Pharrell charges, Game could have had some unknown producers lace him with some heaters but then again having Pharrells name attached to your album guarantees more sales, even if the beat is garbage. Game verses are cool, the hook is weak though. I hope they just leave the leaked tracks off of the album and give us some real heat. that's my opinion...
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #253 on: April 28, 2010, 08:56:47 AM »
Still sounds dope to me, im diggin game on this...sounds more like something you'd open an album with though, or an early track feature, its a strong joint but it just dont sound like radio material. Wouldnt be suprised if it did well though, neptunes know the radio. Only complaint i have is the drum pattern, it should be harder..like hit better, not change the sound, just should stand out abit more...cant explain it properly...

Nice joint though imo...

I would agree with dreday though that the composition sounds abit weird with the way the joint kinda switches up in the hook, it almost sounds like two joints mixed into 1 with the hook...Still think its dope though, got no hate for this...especially for game, he sounds ill in my opinion

This, airplanes and crooked I They...some new joints to add to my playlist lol...

yeah i still think it's weird, but the song has grown on me (didn't expect that actually).

the last part is silly though.... :P

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #254 on: May 31, 2010, 05:45:02 PM »
Do the people who liked this song when it came out still like it?