Author Topic: Can We Possibly get another up in smoke tour  (Read 575 times)

WestCoaster

• Lil Geezy
Can We Possibly get another up in smoke tour
« on: April 13, 2010, 08:38:31 PM »
Call it a pipe dream...BUT.... with DETOX finally coming out, Ice Cube got another album on the way, so does game, and Em hard at work on RELAPSE 2 (which I hope to god is better than relapse), Xzibit's been dropped some shit a while back, so hopefully he's working on something, and Snoop has a boatload of material already... ALLOTA what ifs, and maybe's but is it a realistic possibility.... or am I just an idealist
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 03:39:04 PM by つの/カせ »

TRG

Re: Can We Possibly get another UP IN SMOKE TOUR
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 09:00:44 PM »
Anything is possible.

Cept that..

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 09:16:05 PM »
a tour wit those rappers might happen but doubt wit the same effex, same greatness, same everythin and same vibe....like duke said
cept that...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blasphemy

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 09:53:10 PM »
Never going to be another Up in Smoke.

Reasons: Eminem's Lyrics, flow, deliverance and speed wasn't present on Relapse.  Nate is in the worse fucked up area right now, Snoop's New Material is crap, and there is a chance he will bring either Soulja Boy, or Susan Boyle on the tour. WSC won't be there, as Mack 10 is Absent, so it will just be Cube and WC (still not bad, but WSC was really a high point for the tour).  Daz and Kurupts newer material isn't the raw fire that they spite on the tour.

Now I would be up for another tour, but it would need new blood into it, because a lot of the Original performers are fucked up now.

My Roster: Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, MC. Ren (This time performing), Nate (if he can get better), Snoop (If he stays strictly to his older material, and not his mainstream crap), Eminem (Again sorta the same deal, older tracks), Crooked I, Slaughter House (Performing both tracks on and off there album), The Dogg Pound, and then a few of the New West acts.

New West acts could help bridge the gap between the generations, help bring some peace to what seems like a new internal beef.

A course that's a pipe dream.

Detox Coming out, if there is a Up in Smoke, the quality wouldn't be on the same level before, unless Dr. Dre put in some serious face time with each artist.

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 09:56:23 PM »
I'm sure there will be at least a Detox tour.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2010, 12:25:09 AM »

Reasons: Eminem's Lyrics, flow, deliverance and speed wasn't present on Relapse.  Nate is in the worse fucked up area right now, Snoop's New Material is crap, and there is a chance he will bring either Soulja Boy, or Susan Boyle on the tour. WSC won't be there, as Mack 10 is Absent, so it will just be Cube and WC (still not bad, but WSC was really a high point for the tour).  Daz and Kurupts newer material isn't the raw fire that they spite on the tour.

Now I would be up for another tour, but it would need new blood into it, because a lot of the Original performers are fucked up now.

My Roster: Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, MC. Ren (This time performing), Nate (if he can get better), Snoop (If he stays strictly to his older material, and not his mainstream crap), Eminem (Again sorta the same deal, older tracks), Crooked I, Slaughter House (Performing both tracks on and off there album), The Dogg Pound, and then a few of the New West acts.

New West acts could help bridge the gap between the generations, help bring some peace to what seems like a new internal beef.

Detox Coming out, if there is a Up in Smoke, the quality wouldn't be on the same level before, unless Dr. Dre put in some serious face time with each artist.

MC Ren was on the last tour

Okka

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2010, 05:35:44 AM »
One thing i wanna know is that why didn't they include all of the filmed material in the DVD? It's missin the Warren G, Nate Dogg, Tha Eastsidaz, TQ and a lot of other performances. I would like to see all the filmed material some day come out or leak. They performed so much shit there and we saw like 1/3 of it on the DVD.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2010, 05:43:07 AM »
One thing i wanna know is that why didn't they include all of the filmed material in the DVD? It's missin the Warren G, Nate Dogg, Tha Eastsidaz, TQ and a lot of other performances. I would like to see all the filmed material some day come out or leak. They performed so much shit there and we saw like 1/3 of it on the DVD.

yes, thats what hurts me the most.. i mean the dvd was dope, but they had some many material.. im sure they still have it somewhere, and i guess they wont release it any soon if they will at all

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2010, 05:48:13 AM »
lol @ Susan Boyle on stage with snoop on the Chronic tour.

Although i'd love to see it happen again, i too believe it won't..
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Blasphemy

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2010, 08:22:06 AM »

MC Ren was on the last tour

Performing like ONe Verse from the N.W.A Reunion song, and it was just Hello, wasn't the Actually song they were Credited under. (If I remember correctly).

I'd like him 2 pick out some of his better tracks from his Albums and give a dope ass set. I thought it was crap he just got retained for a small amount. It was like on 2001, you're hearing Dr. Dre's second album, u hear him in the Intro, you're expecting that Flow on those beats and he just doesn't do anything. Sorta the same deal.

I agree with this also.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2010, 08:24:19 AM »
^^^true.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2010, 02:17:55 PM »
If Detox ever comes out there will be probably another Up in Smoke Tour. Don't get your hopes up on all the previous rappers being there though. Remember back when the tour came out, all them dudes were still popular. Expect Dre, Em, 50, Snoop and whoever he decides to bring along. And possible Game or Ice Cube.

Let's worry about the album actually coming out first cause until then all this is moot.

2euce 7even

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2010, 02:32:54 AM »
I'm sure there will be at least a Detox tour.

maybe but Reasons stay relevant even with "detox" tour, when the detox drops i dont think it will be any better than the duke posted

Eminem's Lyrics, flow, deliverance and speed wasn't present on Relapse.  Nate is in the worse fucked up area right now, Snoop's New Material is crap, and there is a chance he will bring either Soulja Boy, or Susan Boyle on the tour. WSC won't be there, as Mack 10 is Absent, so it will just be Cube and WC (still not bad, but WSC was really a high point for the tour).  Daz and Kurupts newer material isn't the raw fire that they spite on the tour.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
Re: Can We Possibly get another up in smoke tour
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2010, 11:21:58 AM »
Id rather have all the material from the previous Up In Smoke Tour than having a new tour

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Okka

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2010, 11:47:44 AM »
Daz and Kurupts newer material isn't the raw fire that they spite on the tour.

Im almost 100% sure Daz wasn't on the tour, cause of him dissin Dr. Dre so much.