Author Topic: Just got the bone thugs album  (Read 604 times)

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
Re: Just got the bone thugs album
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2010, 12:54:17 AM »
They just need to break up and call it quits.
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

Paul

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2010, 02:48:51 AM »
a song for you wasn't bad

it's a shame this album sucks because theres a GANG of tracks recorded for it that are great... but the norm with the last few bone albums (two, s&l) is the cuts being better than the actual tracks

That Gangstas Glory track with the Eazy sample was really good.
funkyfreshintheflesh

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2010, 02:07:05 PM »
just listen to the song at 5:00 and tell me why it isnt on the final list...

Jome

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2010, 10:17:21 AM »
Sad to hear it doesn't live up to the expectations, but I have faith that Kray and Lay can save at least 6-7 of the tracks.

I guess this should be out within a week on the net, only 2,5 weeks to release.

midwestryder

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2010, 10:07:11 AM »
bone thugs has been horrible as a group seen after art of war. i mean krayzie can still spit but bone has got ti have some of the most dick ridingest groupies ever. you have to be retarded to be a big fan of them still
you have to be biggest retarded hater there is . you don't have to right to call bone fans retarded at all. you are just a bitter hater. bone does not have some of the most dick ridingest groupies ever. bone has some of most loyal & down fans there are . you can't hate on that unless you are jealous hater.

midwestryder

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2010, 10:09:52 AM »
just listen to the song at 5:00 and tell me why it isnt on the final list...

because fans got to vote what was on the album . so fans had alot of say on this album.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2010, 05:38:25 PM »
except they didn't at all

everyone loved innovation, determination, eazy, the original rebirth, etc and they didn't make it. instead garbage like I'm gone and only god can judge me (which werent even at think tanks) were thrown on... and 12 tracks is a joke.

westside159

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2010, 05:14:36 AM »
yeah the album is pretty weak .   there worst to me  damn   too soft for Bone

JohnnyL

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2010, 09:09:56 AM »
 Sorry to hear that people who have heard the album already aren't too impressed with it.  It's also a shame to hear the Tech N9ne feature didn't make the album.  I think a lot of people were probably looking forward to hearing that.  I'll still check it out to see what I think of it.  I actually was pretty happy with "Strength and Loyalty." Can someone who's heard the new album give their opinion on how it compares to that one?  It was cool to see that all 5 members were getting back together for this one, it's a shame that it sounds like maybe the album didn't turn out great.

Muhfukka

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2010, 12:27:35 PM »
bone thugs has been horrible as a group seen after art of war. i mean krayzie can still spit but bone has got ti have some of the most dick ridingest groupies ever. you have to be retarded to be a big fan of them still
you have to be biggest retarded hater there is . you don't have to right to call bone fans retarded at all. you are just a bitter hater. bone does not have some of the most dick ridingest groupies ever. bone has some of most loyal & down fans there are . you can't hate on that unless you are jealous hater.
hahaha thanks for reinforcing my point you fuckin idiot