Author Topic: Say it aint so Floyd  (Read 759 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Say it aint so Floyd
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2010, 05:10:27 PM »
Wasnt pacman sayin that they dont give blood n his country or its bad thats y he fought it so long?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2010, 05:32:45 PM »
Wasnt pacman sayin that they dont give blood n his country or its bad thats y he fought it so long?

I dont think so. Its mainly just his thing. He said it years ago that he felt giving blood before the Morales fight made him weaker. Plus he believes that it puts the smaller man at a disadvantage since they would be giving the same amount of blood for the tests.  All that is irrelevant now though, because he agreed to what Floyd wants and Floyd is still coming up with other excuses.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2010, 06:37:33 PM »
Hahaha yeah right Floyd is scared to fight Pacquiao. Niggas can speculate all they wont, that deadline don't mean shit, it's all hype. I ain't saying Pac can't beat him but anyone who knows anything about boxing knows it aint gonna be easy. So no Pac CAN'T easily beat Floyd. Stop assuming shit.

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2010, 06:47:37 PM »
Hahaha yeah right Floyd is scared to fight Pacquiao. Niggas can speculate all they wont, that deadline don't mean shit, it's all hype. I ain't saying Pac can't beat him but anyone who knows anything about boxing knows it aint gonna be easy. So no Pac CAN'T easily beat Floyd. Stop assuming shit.

Neither one of em can EASILY beat the other. Its pretty much a toss up. But typically Floyd is only involved in fights where he is the clearcut favorite. Anytime a fighter is a real threat to beat him...he stays away from the fight. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2010, 07:11:22 PM »
Aite jus wanted 2 make sure it wasnt a religious thing but lets take the "he gets weaker" theory...how far n advanced is the blood drawn?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2010, 08:13:32 PM »
Aite jus wanted 2 make sure it wasnt a religious thing but lets take the "he gets weaker" theory...how far n advanced is the blood drawn?

Drawn makes it sound like he's donating liters of blood, it's just a drop. lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2010, 09:34:55 PM »
So was he hidin somethin all this time? I mean can a drop ok 3 drops make u that much more weak? Even if done on the day of?
Cube

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2010, 01:42:05 PM »
by the way i hate bob arum,i always wanted to kicc him in his old ass shin, that middle weight tourny is the shit, bradley vs alexander would be great, berto vs anyone, paul williams vs angulo, bitchsko vs bitchsko would be a good fight, fucc pac and floyd business don't stop yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2010, 11:30:18 AM »
So was he hidin somethin all this time? I mean can a drop ok 3 drops make u that much more weak? Even if done on the day of?

Not hiding something. He was being tested according to the rules. The rules call for urine tests, not blood. Floyd wanted blood tests. Like Javier said tho, they dont take much blood. Its honestly in Manny's head more than anything. He said it years ago, that he felt them taking blood hurt him in the fight with Morales. And he feels that the smaller man is at a disadvantage when they give blood. Its not gonna hurt him in the fight, but if somehow psychologically its fuckin with him...it could affect him mentally for the fight. Either way, he agreed to the blood tests even tho he doesnt have to and even tho he doesnt want to.