Author Topic: Ice Cube Gives More Details On "I Am The West"  (Read 1163 times)

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
Re: Ice Cube Gives More Details On "I Am The West"
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2010, 05:37:28 AM »
looking forward to this album....Fuck a New West...Daddy's Home mutha fuckers
so basically, you don't want up and coming artists from the west to have a career?

lmao , it's not that we don't want them to have a career they just suck (minus a couple of artists) , I mean come on Bishop lamont , Jay rock , G.malone will NEVER drop an album NEVER bishop been braggin about the reformation since 07? or 08? it's been 2 years and a half ... malone same  he had shit loads of videos with t-pain and wayne and all of them southern fools and still couldn't garner enough attention for his actual single to be a hit ... jay rock? jay rock is dope I REALLY want this guy to make it but if he keeps acting like a bitch because cube won't do a track with him that just ain't gonna cut it he is probably butt hurt because he had a HIT single with lil'wayne and still couldn't put an album out .... what seperates bishop lamont and jay rock from all of these "new west" dudes is they actually put out dope music ... glasses malone just sucks lol ... I didn't mention nipsey hussle because he can actually put out a record.
CAN I HAZ D;

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2010, 11:38:13 AM »
there aint no feud, at least no official, dre can be still mad at cube inside, but they talked bout it as cube wrote on his blog... but its weird verse from cube.. it was a clear shot at dre

since when does mentioning another rapper qualify as a diss? Doesn't game do it in every song?

have you even read that verse? .. cube didnt just mention dre, go see it

I heard it. "I ain't [insert rapper]. I ain't [insert rapper]."

that's not a diss. Lol...do we really live in a time where people are so used to soft lyrics that this is supposed to be a diss? "Go listen to No Vaseline before you flex again."

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2010, 11:58:36 AM »
there aint no feud, at least no official, dre can be still mad at cube inside, but they talked bout it as cube wrote on his blog... but its weird verse from cube.. it was a clear shot at dre

since when does mentioning another rapper qualify as a diss? Doesn't game do it in every song?

that's not a diss. Lol...do we really live in a time where people are so used to soft lyrics that this is supposed to be a diss? "Go listen to No Vaseline before you flex again."

what u want it to be like 'fuck dre! hes a fuckin bitch!'? i dont say its a typical diss, but it definetly is some kind of attack, i mean come on maybe u find that verse friendly? hes not mentionin dre like game does

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2010, 12:18:01 PM »

what u want it to be like 'fuck dre! hes a fuckin bitch!'? i dont say its a typical diss, but it definetly is some kind of attack, i mean come on maybe u find that verse friendly? hes not mentionin dre like game does

"I ain't the doctor" ---- that's the truth, that's not a diss.

Game mentions rappers specifically to dickride them. Cube mentions rappers to differentiate himself from them. Y'all have gone soft if you take that as a diss.

"I ain't mike jones keep my name out your mouth" ---- that wasn't a diss to mike jones just in case you thought that

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2010, 12:33:53 PM »

"I ain't the doctor" ---- that's the truth, that's not a diss.

Game mentions rappers specifically to dickride them. Cube mentions rappers to differentiate himself from them. Y'all have gone soft if you take that as a diss.

"I ain't mike jones keep my name out your mouth" ---- that wasn't a diss to mike jones just in case you thought that
I ain't the Doctor
This ain't the patient
This ain't that nigga always on vacation
This ain't no white boy's rehabilitation
they dont have a beef so thats not the kind of 'diss' like 'no vaseline' or any else, but for fucks sake dont tell me its not an attack on dre.. if it wasnt dre would be askin cube did he diss him.. think, think...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2010, 01:20:04 PM »
dre had to ask cube cause all the retarded media outlets are looking for some kind of a story and have to make shit up. Just like the supposed "dissing" of the new west. Dre probably didn't even hear the lyrics he just heard from all these bloggers with nothing better to do

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2010, 01:41:42 PM »
 :sleep: this album better be good

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2010, 02:09:02 PM »
dre had to ask cube cause all the retarded media outlets are looking for some kind of a story and have to make shit up. Just like the supposed "dissing" of the new west. Dre probably didn't even hear the lyrics he just heard from all these bloggers with nothing better to do

yes dre reads all the blogs... he would ask cube if hes dissin him just couse of some opinions without even checkin the lyrics.... yeah .. im pretty sure somebody told dre bout that track and dre checked the lyrics and asked cube whats goin on, i mean come on he wouldnt ask bout that if that was just a mention... u gotta find a diffrence between a typical beef tracks and just an 'allusion' to somebody with a lil diss

Okka

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2010, 02:12:50 PM »

Exactly and some retards don't seem to still understand it.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2010, 02:22:04 PM »
previous feud? Haven't Cube and Dre always been cool? He was the only member of N.W.A Cube never really dissed on No Vaseline. All he said was, yo dre stick to producing.

what? WHAT? are you sure? hmmmm guess the line dre said "we started off with too much cargo,glad we got rid of benedict arnold", and cube saying "calling me arnold but you been a dicc,easy e saw yo ass and went in it quicc"  so i guess cube basically saying dre was a faggot wasn't dissing him, my bad for not knowing that tho yell :-[

Obviously Dre dissed him. But I always thought the first verse on No Vaseline was aimed at N.W.A. in general cause he mentions multiple names.

Also that yell shit is the lamest shit ever...-1 for that homie.
well you got to listen to the song more closely, and handing out -1 for some shit another man says that you don't like got to be the gayest shit ever so it is what it is yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2010, 02:42:30 PM »
Cube is a true OG....can't wait for this project.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2010, 03:45:04 PM »

yes dre reads all the blogs... he would ask cube if hes dissin him just couse of some opinions without even checkin the lyrics.... yeah .. im pretty sure somebody told dre bout that track and dre checked the lyrics and asked cube whats goin on, i mean come on he wouldnt ask bout that if that was just a mention... u gotta find a diffrence between a typical beef tracks and just an 'allusion' to somebody with a lil diss

did I say dre reads blogs? With all these people on the internet talking about it, its clearly going to get back to him. And why the fuck would Dre hear the track when it hasn't been released yet? He heard it the way the rest of us did, word of mouth through retards who try to find disses in everything and create beef. Hell, most of actual hip hop beef is started from gossippers running their mouths and creating shit out of nothing.

allusion does not and has never equaled a diss so get it straight. Ice Cube doesn't do subliminals.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2010, 02:54:10 AM »

did I say dre reads blogs? With all these people on the internet talking about it, its clearly going to get back to him. And why the fuck would Dre hear the track when it hasn't been released yet? He heard it the way the rest of us did, word of mouth through retards who try to find disses in everything and create beef. Hell, most of actual hip hop beef is started from gossippers running their mouths and creating shit out of nothing.

allusion does not and has never equaled a diss so get it straight. Ice Cube doesn't do subliminals.

im tired of that discussion, couse (no offense) its childish, you catch my words and dont even listen, im out

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2010, 04:26:34 AM »

LOL oh yes he does.
most likely not towards Dre, but he does drop subminals, listen to his music more carefully