Author Topic: Ice Cube Introduces His Son, Whos Rap Name Is "OMG" (Rhymes On Camera)  (Read 770 times)

bez

Re: Ice Cube Introduces His Son, Whos Rap Name Is "OMG" (Rhymes On Camera)
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2010, 06:53:03 AM »
I really cant take Cube seriously anymore.

doggfather

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2010, 07:28:15 AM »
I really like Cube, but this boy is a joke...  :-X
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2010, 01:31:19 PM »
it takes chipper jones to fix the community, now if the equal covers something like that during gritty rhymes i can fucc with that, but other then that it should be about pullin chiccs and just spit'n hot lines yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

SAINTX111

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2010, 03:01:52 PM »
LOL...hes dissing new west people like glasses and jay rock but hes putting on a rich rapper named OMG....pathetic.

It's his SON. Of course he'd put him on over anyone else. And by the way, it seems like this whole "being put on" things is what everyone wants now. NWA wasn't "put on" by anyone. DJ Quik wasn't "put on." These guys put themselves on. Seems like all these new people expect and rely on the last generation to make them famous. If your dope, people will notice; no mooching necessary. Sounds like these new guys need to do a little introspect.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2010, 03:35:02 PM »
you make a good point saint and i truly agree with you personally,but by listening to fans on the coast and especially this site,they seem to only flocc to somebody who's been stamped by one of there all time favorites,and it's mostly the new fans of this west coast music and some of the new artist see this and they end up taking to that mindstate as well,shit succs but i don't see it changing soon yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Jaydc

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2010, 03:43:20 PM »
you make a good point saint and i truly agree with you personally,but by listening to fans on the coast and especially this site,they seem to only flocc to somebody who's been stamped by one of there all time favorites,and it's mostly the new fans of this west coast music and some of the new artist see this and they end up taking to that mindstate as well,shit succs but i don't see it changing soon yell

Thats the sad hyprocisy of the fans.Their saying these artists are lame for wanting a co sign and at the same time wont accept an artist unless hes co signed.

SAINTX111

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2010, 07:04:50 PM »

Yeah, that's dumb, I agree. Who needs a "stamp" anyway? If your dope, you'll get all the stamps you can handle. You wont have to ask for them like these guys do because you won't have to. Its all entertainment in the end. These guys are really mediocre AT BEST. Compared to the 1980's & 1990s they SUCK.