Author Topic: Amare, Carmelo or Dirk  (Read 546 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Amare, Carmelo or Dirk
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2010, 02:28:21 PM »
damn so it sounds like u agree with nash bein one of the top 50 players of all time?

I dunno about top 50. But he's been pretty damn good throughout his career. I give him credit...and to be real it took me a while to do so. But the older he gets...and the more consistent he stays....he's pretty impressive.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2010, 02:30:43 PM »
aite cool...at least they put him at 50...lol

damn so it sounds like u agree with nash bein one of the top 50 players of all time?

I dunno about top 50. But he's been pretty damn good throughout his career. I give him credit...and to be real it took me a while to do so. But the older he gets...and the more consistent he stays....he's pretty impressive.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

PLANT

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2010, 02:36:56 PM »
Steve Nash is sick....Dude is 8th ALL TIME in assists.  Considering he didnt get much action early on in his career, thats pretty impressive.  And Amare can thank Nash for assisting on THOUSANDS of his career points as well.  Look at Marion, dude was never the same player after he left Phoenix.  Amare will be the same.  His numbers will go down unless get gets on a team with Chris Paul.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2010, 02:37:56 PM »

50?

i think he deserves more than that

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2010, 02:47:04 PM »

50?

When they originally did the top 50 all time...players had to be left off that deserved it. Now...youre talking many years later...its even more difficult. I mean 50 EVER?! Everytime you add a new name...you have to bump out somebody else. Lets assume that top 50 means....10 best players at each position (5 positions on the floor). I know it doesnt work exactly like this...Im just saying. That would make Nash a top 10 ALL TIME point guard in order for him to be a top 50 ALL TIME player. Is he a top 10 All time PG? Maybe. But tough to say.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

PLANT

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2010, 05:06:08 PM »

50?

When they originally did the top 50 all time...players had to be left off that deserved it. Now...youre talking many years later...its even more difficult. I mean 50 EVER?! Everytime you add a new name...you have to bump out somebody else. Lets assume that top 50 means....10 best players at each position (5 positions on the floor). I know it doesnt work exactly like this...Im just saying. That would make Nash a top 10 ALL TIME point guard in order for him to be a top 50 ALL TIME player. Is he a top 10 All time PG? Maybe. But tough to say.
I think he is a top 10 all time PG....He is 8th all time in assists right now, and will most likely finish his career as top 5 all time assist man.  Plus, Im sure his free throw and three point percentages are among the best all time of PG on that list.  Im not sure where he ranks in terms of point production from PGs tho...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2010, 05:06:53 PM »
well at least they put him at the end and a.i. up the list
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.