Author Topic: Who Went 2 Da Kurupt Release Party 4/20?  (Read 364 times)

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
Who Went 2 Da Kurupt Release Party 4/20?
« on: April 21, 2010, 03:06:30 AM »
The Westcoast was n tha house celebratin 4/20 wit Gotti..Roscoe,Eastwood,Gail Gotti,Y.A,Dj Quik,40 Glocc,Problem,T.Martin,Kam,Jelly Roll,Hustle Boyz,LA Zoo, and if I 4got u its only cuz I didn't C u..Big Ups to 1 of the dopest 2 rock a mic Gotti!! Chuuuch! Guru's spirit was n tha buildin also!!R.I.P brotha.
Flixx

LONDON!!

Re: Who Went 2 Da Kurupt Release Party 4/20?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 03:16:27 AM »
damn, sounds big, i wish i was there getting my drink on too, ha ha, for real, but on a serious note, rip to guru
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Okka

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 05:57:20 AM »
I wonder if anybody has some footage from the party. I heard Kurupt was freestylin' over Gang Starr beats.

Paul

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 06:18:16 AM »
I wonder if anybody has some footage from the party. I heard Kurupt was freestylin' over Gang Starr beats.

that would be awsome.
funkyfreshintheflesh

b-boy dash

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 12:56:03 PM »
there u go

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 07:37:59 PM »
there u go

And U KNOW DAT!!! Chuuuch
Flixx

MRFRANKNITTY

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2010, 08:22:15 PM »
I WANT TO GIVE A BIGG SHOUT TO " ALL""" THOSE WHO ATTENDED KURUPTS FUNCTION, IT TOOK ME BACC WHEN CLUBS USED TO BE SO PACKED IT WAS NO ROOM TO WALK"".....IM HAPPY TO SAY THAT THA WEST IS GETTN BACC TO SUPPORTING EACH OTHER ALOT MORE THAN USUAL"".......THATS A GOOD SIGN!.....I HAVE A FEELING ITS GOING TO BE A "'TURNAROUND SUMMER"" FOR ALL THOSE THAT DESERVES IT THA MOST IN CALI!!..............
The Westcoast was n tha house celebratin 4/20 wit Gotti..Roscoe,Eastwood,Gail Gotti,Y.A,Dj Quik,40 Glocc,Problem,T.Martin,Kam,Jelly Roll,Hustle Boyz,LA Zoo, and if I 4got u its only cuz I didn't C u..Big Ups to 1 of the dopest 2 rock a mic Gotti!! Chuuuch! Guru's spirit was n tha buildin also!!R.I.P brotha.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2010, 12:24:45 AM »
^^MISTER FRANK NITTY HAS ENTERED THE BUILDING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

MRFRANKNITTY

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2010, 12:59:59 AM »
LOL U KNOW I HAD TO COME BACC TO HOME(DUBCNN)"".....I JUST BEEN BEHIND THA SCENES HELPN CERTAIN SOULS GET THEY GAME UP TO PAR"" NOW THAT I HAVE A FEW ON THA RIGHT TRACKS I CAN FINALLY DO ME, FOR THA FIRST TIME WITH NO NEGATIVE DISTRACTIONS""...LOL......BUT YEA THA SHOW WAS DOPE NIMA!!!.... IM HAPPY FOR THA LOVE AND SUPPORT ""KURUPT"' RECEIVED"" AT HIS FUNCTION.............BEFORE THAT PARTY I WAS WITH FREEWAY RICKY ROSS""..NICK AND BROOK HOGAN""..RAZ B "'...AND A BUNCH OF OTHER  HOMIES AND BAD BITCHES""....IT WAS A PRODUCTIVE 4-20! BUT YA BOY NITTY IS STILL OUT HERE CONNECTING DOTS"".......AND MY EMAIL IS GRITTYSTYLE@YAHOO.COM SO IF U EVER NEED TO GET AT ME"".....HOLLA THERE"".......OR MYSPACE.COM/NITTYGRITTYMUSIC
^^MISTER FRANK NITTY HAS ENTERED THE BUILDING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

LONDON!!

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2010, 01:42:09 AM »
there u go

thats crack, the shoobz(club) looked kinda live still, good to see quik on the decks and kurupt merking the mic
"get this money by any means nessassary"