Author Topic: HAPPY 4/20 !!  (Read 309 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: HAPPY 4/20 !!
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2010, 11:38:37 AM »
Got stoned for the first time, alll I needed was 2 joints instead of one

what a weenie

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2010, 11:52:16 AM »
420 = regular day,

damn i miss those days when it was special back in highschool, im sure itll be again when im older.
haha  i think i need to quit smokin so much because i feel the same way ...its just a regular-ass day
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2010, 10:10:53 PM »
of course it feels like a normal day for us real smokers but you still gotta celebrate and embrace the herb  8)

Geesta

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2010, 02:15:30 AM »
shut the fuck up you "regular ass day niggas"

stuck up smokers, yall faggots is what is ruining smoking today and making it not cool..
thats why i would never smoke with the LAMB crew, cus they will think there bud is "too good"
id rather smoke with someone like Ikke or Sikotic who dont smoke and will get high with me and have a fuckin bad ass time high...

whether you smoke reggie, dro or kush just smoke that shit and get high
and enjoy your high thats what 420 is all about and you can realize that if you go to Marley Fest in Austin

getting high and doing any extracurricular activity> sober

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2010, 09:40:05 AM »
shut the fuck up you "regular ass day niggas"

stuck up smokers, yall faggots is what is ruining smoking today and making it not cool..
thats why i would never smoke with the LAMB crew, cus they will think there bud is "too good"
id rather smoke with someone like Ikke or Sikotic who dont smoke and will get high with me and have a fuckin bad ass time high...

whether you smoke reggie, dro or kush just smoke that shit and get high
and enjoy your high thats what 420 is all about and you can realize that if you go to Marley Fest in Austin

getting high and doing any extracurricular activity> sober

problems...     

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.