Author Topic: Nothing On the real Andre 3000  (Read 521 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Nothing On the real Andre 3000
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2010, 04:57:00 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/ki5Miz21Dos" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/ki5Miz21Dos</a>

this is the first song i heard from B.o.B.; pretty dope for me.

it was after this i heard Andre 3000 & B.o.B. put in the same sentence.

i have to admit, i can hear the resemblance; but other than this song, i haven't heard a song where i said, "oh, that sounds like Andre 3000".

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2010, 05:06:00 PM »
I've heard 2 songs by B.O.B. which I disliked and he sounded nothing like Andre 3000. If dude is so horrible then how the fuck would he be anything like a dope rapper? smh at retard bloggers who think they know something about hip hop.

Did this dude just call Stankonia the only album 3 Stacks was good on? I don't know, this either sounds like a retard or a guy saying controversial things just so people will pay attention. My guess its the latter.

he also said he never heard any UGK albums except for part of the double album that dropped in '07, you should have known right there dude was retarded lol

Bananas

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2010, 05:44:18 PM »
Whatever lol. B.o.B. is actually musically more talented than Andre anyways. He plays his own instruments and he sings much better than Dre; Dre wishes he could sing like B.o.B. or Cee-Lo for that matter.

Wow, did not know that. Props to him for self producing and writing a track that made top 40. Unheard of 99% of the time.

BOB = Andre 1000

lol

because people in the south tend to be more supportive of one another, perhaps because they’re all related.

LMAO

LOL!  Funny stuff, yeah the South is fuckin up hip-hop for sure!

Faggot, go play with your kid lyin' brian.

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2010, 05:49:38 PM »
Plain and Simple - B.o.B. is a great artist who is a breathe of fresh air in music and anyone trying to say otherwise is either:

A) a fucking idiot
B) doing it for the shock value
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Jaydc

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2010, 06:02:38 PM »
Or C they just dont like him.

I actually like him,but to put it in those two terms is very stanish.

thuglord

• 'G'
  • If I die press play and I will be resurrected...
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2010, 11:16:58 AM »
Lol at people comparing him to the greatness of Andre 3000. No way!

Lucifuge

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2010, 12:26:16 AM »
Copy's might be good,but never better. thats was up 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Beatzz

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2010, 10:53:30 AM »
I think he sounds more like dude from Field Mob than Andre 3000. Matter of fact, I hear almost no resemblance to Andre 3000. Plus, who cares? I think people sit on their asses on the internet and think up these lame comparisons just to post it and get attention because they're favorite artists  are washed up boring and unrelevant.

If the music is good and fresh, listen to it and enjoy it.

If its not your cup of tea, why waste minutes or hours of your life trying to convince other people that it sucks? or act like you're some xxl or rolling stone critic?

B.O.B. is one of the best new artists theres been in a while. Just Get over it.

nuk23

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2010, 01:04:00 PM »
Yeah, to say B.O.B is better musically than Andre is also ur opinion.. Don't state it as fact.  Dre is very musically talented.. plays guitar, piano etc.. Produces most of his stuff, and even produces for big boi.  he produces for other big artists also like Gwen Stefani, Kelis, etc.
Dre's production is ahead of its time also, it maybe too foward for most people, and too different.  But I'm glad because it doesn't sound like every other track that is out right now.

That live in the sky song sounds exactly like "The Whole World" which Outkast made like 10 years before. Even his name was an Outkast song lol.. So I don't know exactly how fresh of an artist B.O.B. is.
I'm not hating, because I think he's dope, its not like he's wack.. But he does sound a lil too familiar to Andre too me.  But its not just him, its music in general right now.  Too much of the same sound, everybody sounds like somebody, its been awhile since I heard a fresh new sound/style.  Thats how it used to be back then.  Nobody sounded like each other.

But to each his own.. Like the other guy said If u like it, listen to it.. If u don't, then don't.  But I don't agree w/ not talking about it.. Thats the point of these message boards.. For us to talk about things, get other peoples opinions and debate.  Thats the only reason why were here, besides getting free music lol!

I don't really listen to B.O.B, but if u do then thats u.. I'm not gonna try to convince u to stop. 
I do find it funny that people say Andre3000 is "washed up boring and unrelevant"  Why?  Cuz he hasn't been out for awhile?  His last album was Grammy album of the year.. went DIAMOND!  How many rappers can say that?  And Andre's last album didn't re-invent the wheel, but it did go over alot of people's heads.  It was a concept album, it had a story from the intro to the last song in sequential order including all the skits.  But for people who didn't take the time to understand, it still on the surface had feel good/poppy songs.  Even songs like "hey ya" which was one of the biggest pop songs of the year, but it was very deep lyrically.. but even Dre knew it wasn't gonna be understood.  In the song he says, "Yall don't wanna hear me, you just wanna dance".

I'm SMH at the guy who wrote the article and said He wasn't dope until Stankonia, and has been garbage since! lol.  Must have never heard ATLiens, Aquemini, or even his stuff on Idlewild. 
And I'd much rather wait on him to perfect his next album, he's got classics under his belt and if it takes him 1 - 2 years to finish, then I'll wait.. Cuz I know when it comes out it'll be a classic.  I'm into timeless music, not something an artist puts out every year, so I can play because its new and hot for 1-2 months and never listen to again.

I'm well balanced, with immense talents...  Burn the script, then flip it to keep myself challenged.

ikke

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2010, 01:05:11 PM »
Copy's might be good,but never better. thats was up 8)
Music is subjective so you're wrong.