Author Topic: Elior?.......  (Read 532 times)

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
Elior?.......
« on: April 26, 2010, 09:08:28 PM »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Elior?.......
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 09:34:37 PM »
LOL

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 09:45:11 PM »
fake...but based on reality.

So glad to be a Spurs fan....lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 10:15:11 PM »
LOL There are too many Kobe stans like that though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2010, 05:51:09 PM »
LeBron's current performance?

my man was just handed the MVP for the second year in a row with 30, 7 & 7 numbers. :D

the thread was about LeBron's lack of ability to step it up when it counts most, which is well documented...had the main topic been about how great Kobe is, maybe it woulda been SOMEWHAT funny and not so childish, but the fact that this mod merged a serious thread with a diss thread, trying to bring the gspot into this section, is actually quite sad...PeACe

like a few years ago, when he scored 30 of the Cavs 32 in the fourth against the Pistons in the playoffs? like then when it counts?

he loses one game & you jump on him; i coulda done the same shit for Kobe the start of the OKC series.

where is the thread for what he did in Game 1 with a bad arm? ???

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2010, 06:32:22 PM »
LeBron's current performance?

my man was just handed the MVP for the second year in a row with 30, 7 & 7 numbers. :D

the thread was about LeBron's lack of ability to step it up when it counts most, which is well documented...had the main topic been about how great Kobe is, maybe it woulda been SOMEWHAT funny and not so childish, but the fact that this mod merged a serious thread with a diss thread, trying to bring the gspot into this section, is actually quite sad...PeACe

like a few years ago, when he scored 30 of the Cavs 32 in the fourth against the Pistons in the playoffs? like then when it counts?

he loses one game & you jump on him; i coulda done the same shit for Kobe the start of the OKC series.

where is the thread for what he did in Game 1 with a bad arm? ???

NIK is LeBrons biggest fan. Deep down he is. He just has this interconflict with himself. Its like being in love with a girl....but then seeing that other female thats a lil prettier and sexier then yours. He doesnt wanna cheat on Kobe. So he convinces himself that LeBron isnt as sexy as his current love.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2010, 06:32:52 PM »
^^metaphorically...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2010, 06:52:09 PM »

Jaydc

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2010, 07:02:02 PM »
I gaurantee when elior buttfucks roccy he tapes up a picture of kobe on the back of his head.