Author Topic: Modern Family (Comedy Series Starting Ed O'Neill)  (Read 556 times)

Jaydc

Re: Modern Family (Comedy Series Starting Ed O'Neill)
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2010, 09:53:12 PM »
Meh,arrested development and 30 rock have ruined other comedy shows like how the wire and sopranos ruined other dramas for me, witht heir amazing quality.

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2010, 09:59:04 PM »
I was a BIG fan of Arrested Development and still really enjoy this..it's on that level imo.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2010, 10:22:11 PM »
I watched like the first 2 episodes and gave up. Theres nothing in it whatsoever i haven't seen before. I just don't get the hype.
Wasn't really hyped.  Love seeing Sofia Vergara :P  Ed O' Neill doesn't get dissed like he did in married with children.  Could do without the gay couple.  Hollywood loves shoving that down our throats.  And can do without the evil teen daughter that's really mean to her younger brother. 

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2010, 06:08:11 PM »
I watched like the first 2 episodes and gave up. Theres nothing in it whatsoever i haven't seen before. I just don't get the hype.
Wasn't really hyped.  Love seeing Sofia Vergara :P  Ed O' Neill doesn't get dissed like he did in married with children.  Could do without the gay couple.  Hollywood loves shoving that down our throats.  And can do without the evil teen daughter that's really mean to her younger brother. 

you just got rid of half the show.  good job.  lol

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2010, 11:57:00 PM »
the gay couple are fucking hilarious and the smart teen girl is needed because she's a complete contrast of her older "dumb and hot" sister and her younger "stupid" brother
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2010, 05:15:34 PM »
This show is hilarious.. :D
Really funny written with some great actors..
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010