Poll

Should I give Doritos another chance after constantly getting rid of my favorite flavors?

yes-get as much as you can
2 (66.7%)
no-must teach them a lesson
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: fiery habanero doritos makes a comeback  (Read 168 times)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

fiery habanero doritos makes a comeback
« on: April 26, 2010, 11:40:46 PM »
I ask this question because yesterday & 2day at walmart & ralph's, my all time favorite flavored Doritos fiery habanero reappeared from the dead ;D.  But i'm still furious about Doritos getting rid of FH some months or 2 years ago >:(  They done this to flavors I like so many times in the past.  Salsa Rio in the mid 90's, that ruled then they stopped making them.  Late 90's, Taco Bell Supreme flavor & Baja Picante kinda made me 4get Salsa Rio, then outta the blue it vanished.  I mainly got by with Cool Ranch :P but I stopped eating it the middle of last decade because it made me fall asleep when I didn't want to & then I wake up stuck with dragon breath for a couple of days.  Brushing teeth, mouthwash, & gum ineffective.  Then in 2004 fiery habanero came out.  I could probably eat half the bag in 1 day if I wanted to.  Very hot but good :P  But then outta nowhere in 07-08 that one disappears too.  But sorry flavors like buffalo one, salsa verde, & sweet spicy chili are still around.  Toasted corn i'm alright with.  You seen the charlie brown cartoon where lucy van pelt pulls the football away from charlie brown & he falls flat on his back?  I feel they're holding the football.  And back pain sucks.
   I know if burger king brought back the big king, i'm not buying it again.  You should keep what's popular not cancel it twice.  I just wish I coulda been part of the group that helped bring it back you know.  Normally I don't need other's opinion but its a rare moment.  Should I get as much as possible?  Or say screw Doritos & boycott it for what they did.  I don't wanna feel like i'm sheep. 

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: fiery habanero doritos makes a comeback
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 11:52:02 PM »
They came back here in December but it was only supposed to last a couple months but they're still around so the futures lookin good. Buy em dude, the more people buy the more incentive Dorito's has to keep em around.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 01:00:05 AM »
mmmm....baja picante. Shit its been so long I've forgotten what it tastes like

Bananas

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 01:27:42 AM »
Fuck all this fraudulent mexican shit, regular doritos are cool. I don't mess with the extra flavors, they do a disservice to real cuisine with habanero peppers. A cheap artificial replica of a powerful vegetable is not cool with me and does not sound appetizing in the least bit.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 10:46:50 AM »
Fuck all this fraudulent mexican shit, regular doritos are cool. I don't mess with the extra flavors, they do a disservice to real cuisine with habanero peppers. A cheap artificial replica of a powerful vegetable is not cool with me and does not sound appetizing in the least bit.

peppers are fruits  ;)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 10:50:05 AM »

its better then when they do shit like this...

:puke:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 11:45:27 AM »
Regular doritos taste like shit dude. Doritos arent a fuckin entree lol, its a snack. I dont see how they do a disservice to cuisine when they're two completely different types of foods.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2010, 11:55:24 AM »

its better then when they do shit like this...

:puke:

WTF is that bullshit? You know some clueless dickheads in suits came up with that shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2010, 02:04:55 PM »
HAHAHAHA Just for you guys we get that shit up north (montreal,canada to be exact)

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 08:46:57 PM »
i miss ketchup doritos

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2010, 09:55:22 PM »
damn never had that....dont like ketchup for the most part...but the chips version..... :-\

i miss ketchup doritos
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.