Author Topic: (Video) Scott Storch with DJ Skee on Dr. Dre and Detox  (Read 1055 times)

PLANT

(Video) Scott Storch with DJ Skee on Dr. Dre and Detox
« on: May 24, 2010, 02:06:34 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BIsA4lgXsEM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/BIsA4lgXsEM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

BTW, anyone else having problems posting youtube videos using the flash link?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 05:11:40 PM by PLANT »

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
Re: (Video) Scott Storch with DJ Skee on Dr. Dre and Detox
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 02:17:47 PM »
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK GAY-Z!!!!!!!!! WHAT U MEAN yessssss SKEE???? YOU MUST NOT BE FROM THE WEST TO WANT GAY-Z ON DETOX!!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 02:23:43 PM »
nothing concrete.. :-\

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 02:24:28 PM »
At least it's nice to get conformation that he co-produced Under Pressure.

The_Offence

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2010, 03:48:12 PM »
that dre album will be the biggest disappointment in hip hop history, theres so much hype behind it its almost imposable for dre to live up to that much hype in his career now where his beats are not as good and it once were and most of the new tracks i've heard him on he sounded totally different and not in a good way ,DETOX WILL BE A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT, MARK MY WORDS.remember when jay z retied and came back and everybody was expecting a classic there was all that hype and he put out a album that wasnt that great, im expecting the same from dre, theres just to much hype for this album for him to live up to it, people are looking for another chronic 2001 you'll be disappoint just look at some of the niggaz that said to be featured on this album, when theres that much hype people will be expecting perfection all it takes is a couple bad tracks for niggaz to say all that hype, this shit aint that hot.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 03:51:24 PM by The_Offence »

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2010, 04:00:54 PM »
lol at the haters up in this forum.

as far as embedding, i dunno why it fucked up but now you just have to do a couple more steps.

press the embedd button below the youtube video and copy and paste the youtube url that is in it. For some reason it is different from the original but it will work when pasting it between the flash brackets or whatever

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2010, 05:00:12 AM »
i'm not saying Scott is talking shit, but he gives the impression that he plays a big role in Detox, while he got replaced a while ago.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK GAY-Z!!!!!!!!! WHAT U MEAN yessssss SKEE???? YOU MUST NOT BE FROM THE WEST TO WANT GAY-Z ON DETOX!!!
^the definition of stupidity.

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2010, 11:22:20 AM »
Dj Skee is a wigger that thinks hes the new Funk Flex. LOL
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

Matty

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2010, 01:36:52 PM »
storch is that dude. notice how he says there is crazy shit getting thrown aside cause it might be too familiar to the earlier dre/storch music. must be a real party going on in the vaults.

Elano

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2010, 01:42:11 PM »
i feel sorry for scott storch, this guy needs help.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2010, 02:45:19 AM »
storch is that dude. notice how he says there is crazy shit getting thrown aside cause it might be too familiar to the earlier dre/storch music. must be a real party going on in the vaults.
well it will always sound familiar if Scott plays the keys

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2010, 10:17:03 AM »
lol @ i feel sorry for him, look at this guy thinking hes better and way more well off than scott storch lol dude is set $$$ and gets ((0)) had 3somes all the time. you cant try to style on somebody thats levels and above you. lol@ your ego boost son lol

looking forward to detox, hopefully they can release some material together

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2010, 05:30:40 PM »
Aint nobody fucking with scott on the keys. Dre def needed him to get detox a push. Scott is talented as fuck, he just aint gotta 'style'. He can do a dre impersonation better than anyone. He can do a timbaland impersonation better than anyone and he can do a lil jon one better than anyone and come up with his own mix of it all. And with scott, his joints sometimes have better melodies than any of the others but he cant lace a track like the timbalands/dres and neptunes of this world.

When dre and scott get it right, its fire...well whenever any bangin producer + scott storch get it right, the instrumental is usually something else. I wonder if he still got it after all his drug problems etc though and having to get straight again. Might have fucked his head up, you never know. lol