Author Topic: VIDEO: Lloyd Banks "Need To Be One"  (Read 198 times)

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: VIDEO: Lloyd Banks "Need To Be One"
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 06:56:58 AM »
Song is average... 50 needs to stop directing the videos, they are awful

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 06:58:05 AM »
It's a mixtape track.  The videos are a work in progress.   The more they both do the better they'll get.  Plus, it's free promotion for HFM2
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 09:01:50 AM »
y is Banks even comin' out in the first place.  yeah he has some buzz with that "beamer, etc" song but they play the Ortiz version WAAAAY More than they do tha Banks version.  Which is shocking considering radio over here is just like watching TRL all day.  Banks is wack and hasn't dropped anything worth listening to since the first album (which I brought).  I hope they (g unit) weren't thinking somehow Banks was gonna make this transition back in2 one of the top hip hop heavyweight contenders lol.  people don't care about Lloyd Banks, that nigga fell off back in 05' foreal foreal. 

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 09:24:38 AM »
Ortiz version gets no spins and lol at you acting like Banks ain't doing this thing when he's got a decent buzz around him.  Yeah, them caking up and going on tours and Banks being interviewed by MTV and other media outlets = no buzz. 

The internet = faggots and a total misrepresentation of reality
- Banks

Jaydc

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 10:36:57 AM »
Banks hasnt fallen off whatsoever,his last mixtape was fire.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 02:04:54 PM »
the internet is just like tv, it makes shit look bigger than it really iz.  banks is trash basically.  the only reason y this nigga still has people throwing out his name here n there out tha muthafuckin blue is bcuz he's associated with 50 still.  lloyd banks new album is gonna sell what kurupt's down n dirty did.  tha Ortiz version definitely gets more burn tho (atleast over here it does, i can only imagine where else).  i don't wanna sound like a know-it-all but Blue Hefner is no bigger than Bathgate when it comes to NY Rappers.

Jaydc

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2010, 02:09:27 PM »
Again,you stated could find 9 gucci mane songs that were better then illmatic,your opinion is worthless.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2010, 09:29:40 AM »
ortiz version doesn't get any spins in most places...y'all crazy stupid if you think banks version gets minimal spins but ortiz version doesn't - there's too much conflict with playing ortiz version which would result in legal suits

banks build this buzz without 50 and 50 has disappeared behind the scenes because he doesn't want to tarnish the success banks is slowly building by himself (at least from the public point of view)
- Banks

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2010, 11:08:25 AM »
ortiz version doesn't get any spins in most places...y'all crazy stupid if you think banks version gets minimal spins but ortiz version doesn't - there's too much conflict with playing ortiz version which would result in legal suits

banks build this buzz without 50 and 50 has disappeared behind the scenes because he doesn't want to tarnish the success banks is slowly building by himself (at least from the public point of view)

what success tho.  wow, finally Banks came out with a song that some people like (i dont even like the song) and it's getting some burn.  Banks is nowhere near tha same league he was in when GUnit first got on deck.  sons career is over after this single.  he'll just fade out and be forgotten. 

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2010, 11:10:42 AM »
Again,you stated could find 9 gucci mane songs that were better then illmatic,your opinion is worthless.

but u totally r taking what i said and spinning it around.  and no 4 tha record i never said that they were BETTER.  this is 1 of those Obama moments of mine, where somebody takes a clip of what i said but totally took it out of context and failed to mention what i was saying before and after that and u failed to mention what we were talking about at that time in the 1st place.  i dont even know y i just answered u foreal

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2010, 11:39:16 AM »

what success tho.  wow, finally Banks came out with a song that some people like (i dont even like the song) and it's getting some burn.  Banks is nowhere near tha same league he was in when GUnit first got on deck.  sons career is over after this single.  he'll just fade out and be forgotten. 

popularity league, i agree but he's a better artist today and is still making moves.  just wait and watch.  i'm like 75% you'll be eating your own words soon enough
- Banks

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2010, 04:29:34 PM »

popularity league, i agree but he's a better artist today and is still making moves.  just wait and watch.  i'm like 75% you'll be eating your own words soon enough

wassup wit yall always sayin' im sayin if another rapper is more popular that automatically makes him the better rapper.  i've never even gave that a nod, all i was sayin' was that Jeezy was better than Chamillionaire bcuz he goes harder and people tend to like him more, so that made him better.  so if MORE people like ur shit, that OBVIOUSLY means u r the better rapper.  if u got a buncha lyrics and no1 is really feelin em like that in terms of major support and notariety then yeah, that rapper who do-what-he-do (which may be more simpler) who always comes out with something that ALOT more people tend 2 check 4 then how is that rapper not better.  that's like saying Buddens is better than Kanye.  the whole debate was blasphemy foreal.

but well c about Banks, i doubt it tho