Author Topic: where tha fuck is my nigga Saigon at?  (Read 919 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: where tha fuck is my nigga Saigon at?
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2010, 08:10:33 PM »
PS:  Nobody is hating on Buddens, we just don't fuck wit him like y'all do.  Same way y'all feel about Gucci and The WHOLE DAMN SOUTH APPARENTLY is the same way we feel about Buddens.  And "Pump It Up" was wack, it was only critically acclaimed hot bcuz back then Club Hip Hop records weren't on tha same calibur they are on today and the fact that he was a Jersey nigga on the infamous DefJam label, it was like u wanted to give this nigga Joey a chance but at tha end of tha day u really couldn't bcuz tha nigga just wasn't that hot.  simple enuff.  tha same exact shit could be said today.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 08:15:31 PM by Trap Or Die DopeMan Music FaceAzzNigga »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2010, 08:13:15 PM »
ITS OK FOR SAIGON TO NOT HAVE A ALBUM BUT CROOKED NOT HAVIN A ALBUM....MAKES CROOKED THE WORST RAPPER LIVE AND MUCH MORE!!! LOL
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc

« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2010, 08:14:44 PM »
Radiotube until you figyure out that an opinion isnt fact your going to be slightly less stupid.Watch this,JOE BUDDEN IS A BETTER RAPPER THEN SAIGON,THATS FACT.DAMN I GUESS BECAUSE I SAID SOMETHING OF MY OPINION THAT MAKES IT FACT RIGHT?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2010, 08:15:20 PM »
the fllllllluck you even talking about, son? :laugh:

"Saigon is better" & you say "fuck albums, fuck all that 'bullshit".

SO BASICALLY, you're saying that Saigon is better because you said so, it doesn't matter what music they put out or in Saigon's case, doesn't put out, you say he's better, so he's better.

phenominal logic, yet again.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2010, 08:18:03 PM »
 :sleep: go get on tagged and go talk 2 some bitches right now.  i'm not entertaining your thoughts.  y y'all care so much about what I got 2 say but then turn around and call me an idiot and BEG me and 2 talk 2 u.  if i'm such a dumbass then ignore me and keep it movin'.  stop hanging on my nuts.

it's yall 3/4 only on here defending Buddens and no1 else, catch a clue they keep droppin' on yall heads, u gotta feel it by now.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2010, 08:19:49 PM »
:sleep: go get on tagged and go talk 2 some bitches right now.  i'm not entertaining your thoughts.  y y'all care so much about what I got 2 say but then turn around and call me an idiot and BEG me and 2 talk 2 u.  if i'm such a dumbass then ignore me and keep it movin'.  stop hanging on my nuts.

your thoughts are entertaining though.

they are just god damn HILARIOUS.

Jaydc

« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2010, 08:20:03 PM »
Write me a 12 paragraph response.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2010, 08:21:03 PM »
lol
cham...member the quote i got....was made for him by the x-man

Write me a 12 paragraph response.

:sleep: go get on tagged and go talk 2 some bitches right now.  i'm not entertaining your thoughts.  y y'all care so much about what I got 2 say but then turn around and call me an idiot and BEG me and 2 talk 2 u.  if i'm such a dumbass then ignore me and keep it movin'.  stop hanging on my nuts.

your thoughts are entertaining though.

they are just god damn HILARIOUS.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2010, 10:14:26 PM »
i bet 2 years time saigon will have faded off the map OFFICIALLY

Budden and slaughterhouse will still be around

I doubt any of them will ever blow up like em, drake, jay, or wayne
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2010, 01:07:55 AM »
He says he wants to go into MMA fighting after the album drop.   The only thing he has left to do in the Hip-Hop game is drop an album.

Sai don't care about blowing up, he could give a fuck less, he already kosher financially.

Jome

« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2010, 05:34:33 AM »
(Most of) Joe Buddens online fans are a delusional breed.

A couple of hundred hardcore online Budden fans swears that he's amongst the greatest rappers, got classic albums, and denies any loss in a battle.
The rest of hip hop fans consider him easily the worst member in Slaughterhouse, and can't stand his annoying nasal voice, and fake tough guy gimmick.

It's just as rewarding as arguing with people who still thinks DPG are still the best act out, so I'ma end it with this reply.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2010, 06:25:07 AM »
lol @ nasal voice
Cube

Al Bundy

« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2010, 04:12:08 PM »
LOL, alright.

i don't think there is a forum on the internet that expresses such a deep hatred for Joey.

there might even be a "ihateJoeBudden.com" & it wouldn't have shit on this website.

you guys blatantly hate & all play it off like it's "just being honest". :D

Joe Budden is clearly better lyrically, you guys can hate on his flow, production (because Lord knows production makes a rapper) & "energy" all day; but at least show that you're attempting to be open minded & admit he's got lyrics.

honestly, give me a percentage of how many of you go into a Joe Budden related thread with an open mind? has to be under 10%. :D

dubcc is the only forum that i frequent that actually has joe budden fans. go to philaflava and see your favorite MC get shit on constantly

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2010, 05:00:39 PM »
LOL, alright.

i don't think there is a forum on the internet that expresses such a deep hatred for Joey.

there might even be a "ihateJoeBudden.com" & it wouldn't have shit on this website.

you guys blatantly hate & all play it off like it's "just being honest". :D

Joe Budden is clearly better lyrically, you guys can hate on his flow, production (because Lord knows production makes a rapper) & "energy" all day; but at least show that you're attempting to be open minded & admit he's got lyrics.

honestly, give me a percentage of how many of you go into a Joe Budden related thread with an open mind? has to be under 10%. :D

dubcc is the only forum that i frequent that actually has joe budden fans. go to philaflava and see your favorite MC get shit on constantly

i'm sure they are bright, intelligent Hip Hop heads; just like we have throughout this board. :)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2010, 05:20:47 PM »
As the OG Budden fan on this board, I will say he does not have one classic release.  "Escape Route" is close for me, but not quite...

He does however have alot of classic songs, in my books...

smh @ this thread turning into JB.  Saigon is dope people....

Man Pain in My Life, I listened to that joint on repeat like an emo when that shit came out...

Come on Baby, that shit will get you amped...  Just Blaze & him are a knockout tag team...

That shit with Statik was alright, wasn't feeling WS2.  The gems are in GSNT...  Gotta believe it.