Author Topic: should 2pac be considered a LA legand ? if so why and how  (Read 675 times)

blackaUK

Re: should 2pac be considered a LA legand ? if so why and how
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2010, 03:47:59 PM »
The answer is he\'s from wherever he claimed. Primo was originally from the south but everyone knows he\'s considered an NY producer. Kurupt was originally from Philly but he\'s considered a west coast rapper. Devin the Dude was born in Florida but we all know him as claiming Houston. I don\'t think you can just go by where they were born, otherwise you\'d have to change the status of all the other rappers as well.

I think we just have to conclude that at the time of his death, he was an LA rapper. But for the majority of his career, he was a Bay rapper. Take that as you will.

nope, thats hollywood, i live in the real world, Tupac is a rapper from NYC that moved to Oakland, and later, when successful, moved to LA like many others. 
So Will smith is from Miami cause he made the track \"welcome to Miami\"...thats the same thing pac did with \"live and die in LA\", he wanted to give his new home an anthemn to party too, Tupac repped NYC hard, in fact, the whole Outlaws where from the east, the people pac put on, he put on no westsiders. facts are facts.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2010, 03:50:04 PM »
MC New York was in Baltimore. U Mad?

Once he came to Cali, MC New York was dead! HAHA!

:o  :o  :o  :o

blackaUK

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2010, 03:52:56 PM »

Liar, MC NEW YORK was in Oakland, thats why it was MC New YOrk, he was repping.  but then he teamed up with local oakland group digital underground.

and he repped \"thug life\" ... hmmmm where does that come from.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2010, 03:54:11 PM »

Liar, MC NEW YORK was in Oakland, thats why it was MC New YOrk, he was repping.  but then he teamed up with local oakland group digital underground.

and he repped \"thug life\" ... hmmmm where does that come from.

2Pac was born in Africa u ffukkin liar dont spit ur bullshit here.. we know the truth.., he was born in Kenya in 1971.. gtfoh...

thug life comes from india moron WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

tupac amaru is an egyptian name and shakur is swahili for gods gift to hip hop

blackaUK

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2010, 04:01:13 PM »

Liar, MC NEW YORK was in Oakland, thats why it was MC New YOrk, he was repping.  but then he teamed up with local oakland group digital underground.

and he repped \\\"thug life\\\" ... hmmmm where does that come from.

2Pac was born in Africa u ffukkin liar dont spit ur bullshit here.. we know the truth.., he was born in Kenya in 1971.. gtfoh...

thug life comes from india moron WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

this website is wack, filled of doodoo brains.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2010, 04:02:41 PM »

and he repped \\\"thug life\\\" ... hmmmm where does that come from.

this website is wack, filled of doodoo brains.

u cant dispute those facts huh? u lost !!!!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2010, 04:07:00 PM »
 :argue:

kemizt

Jaydc

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2010, 04:07:48 PM »
blackauk aka donjuanescobar has my vote for dumbest poster since radiotube.

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2010, 04:10:44 PM »
this has always been my point.he's from the east coast and just claimed whatever made him money at the time.if a bay or la rapper move to ny a new yorker will never say your from thier coast.pac was a bay artist,then  crip affiliated with thug life,then banging mob with shug and the piru's.i love pac but he was a great actor when it came to fitting in musically.

Name one song where Pac claimed a gang. Don't worry I'll wait. He never said Blood this or Crip that. And he loved the West Coast and came into his own in Oakland, that's why he reps the West. He is not the first or last rapper to move locals and claim the latest. Pac was never shy about saying he was originally from the East, just look at a song like Old School
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2010, 04:15:47 PM »
The answer is he\'s from wherever he claimed. Primo was originally from the south but everyone knows he\'s considered an NY producer. Kurupt was originally from Philly but he\'s considered a west coast rapper. Devin the Dude was born in Florida but we all know him as claiming Houston. I don\'t think you can just go by where they were born, otherwise you\'d have to change the status of all the other rappers as well.

I think we just have to conclude that at the time of his death, he was an LA rapper. But for the majority of his career, he was a Bay rapper. Take that as you will.

nope, thats hollywood, i live in the real world, Tupac is a rapper from NYC that moved to Oakland, and later, when successful, moved to LA like many others. 
So Will smith is from Miami cause he made the track \"welcome to Miami\"...thats the same thing pac did with \"live and die in LA\", he wanted to give his new home an anthemn to party too, Tupac repped NYC hard, in fact, the whole Outlaws where from the east, the people pac put on, he put on no westsiders. facts are facts.

The whole Outlawz was not from the East. Big Syke is from Inglewood
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Muhfukka

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2010, 04:28:26 PM »
tupac should be considered an emotional ballerina who got too big for his britches and got shut up

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2010, 04:42:44 PM »
blackauk aka donjuanescobar has my vote for dumber poster than radiotube.

at least radiotube doesn't create fake aliases to have conversations with himself.

DonJuanEscobar

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2010, 05:02:21 PM »
Tupac is a LA lengund in my eyes, cuz he said "it wouldn't be LA without no mezsicanz"!

and all you faggets stop saying my name, I don't got no homies on this shit you fucking buster ass weirdos!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2010, 07:56:04 PM »
lol i made a topic like this 2 years ago with the same proof of Pac not even being from Cali but riding Cali's nuts (no disrespect Pac, RIP)>  But Dubcc fans r too butthurt to except.  they'll hate on u and call u names and stay in denial.  Fact is Pac was from the East Coast and stayed there most of his life and then moved to Cali like 2 or 3 years b4 he dropped an album.  He's FAAAAAR from WestCoast.  He was only riding the WestCoast wave hard bcuz they were poppin' like that back then and selling rap artist was a new thing so to say back in 91-92.  The execs went with the "safe route".  Pac is my nigga til I die but Pac was fake as shit 4 that 1.  There's still some sour ass niggas in Baltimore bcuz of that too and in DC lol.  Pac is a legend but he was a false representer aswell.

People will try and say anything to not speak this FACT into existance but me personally I think it should.  Not that it's a big deal or anything but I think it should be addressed properly.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2010, 07:58:25 PM »
whats considered bein from a place?
if he lived in oakland for 30 days...was he from there?  if he was visitin their periodically?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.