Author Topic: Motherfuckers need to be aware of their surroundings when they drive  (Read 126 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I had to switch lanes into on coming track to avoid a car crash thanks to some fucking idiot, but let's rewind!

I'm driving down one of the main streets of my city and this fucking dude just turns right without even looking and I had to brake in order to keep the safe distance.  I'm with my parents, and I tell them "can you believe this guy?  He didn't even look he just turned!"  Well these mistakes that you do driving, come to bite your fucking ass whether it's by a ticket, accident, killing someone, etc.  You're creating your own "bad luck".  I put it in quotes because some people think that accidents are simply accidents, but no most can be avoided.  Anyways, about 2 miles more we're kind of driving next to each other.  I'm in the left lane, he's in the right lane.  There's a truck unloading some shit for a liquor store in the right lane, all the cars in the right lane are slowing down to change lanes.  This genius decides to merge into my lane when he still has half a block left before the truck. I see him coming in, hitting the brakes will not prevent an accident so I see the lane that is going to the other way, it's free and the nearest car is a block away so I changed lanes and stepped on it. BAM avoided it.  It was the same fucking that didn't see if cars were coming to turn right.  He makes a similar mistake when merging lanes.  If you drive like a moron, it's going to bite you in the ass.  FUCK THESE DRIVERS.  

The worst part is that I had a little bit of a Kogi Kimchi Quesadilla in the backseat, that shit is all over the seats now.  Thank you asshole, now I have to get something else for dinner tonight.  
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 02:07:37 PM by Javier »

Sikotic™

I'm sure the Kimchi on the interior smells lovely.

Merging lanes is always dangerous because people are assholes that HAVE to cut everyone else off to get in front of them, only to get stopped at a red light one block later most of the time. People who dive like that and never look around AND drive overly aggressively are the reason so many damn accidents happen.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It does smell lovely, but I need to wash it ASAP because I'm reminded of what I'm missing lol

universe

FEMALE DRIVERS ARE THE WORST.

I FEEL LIKE I ALWAYS HAVE TO DRIVE DEFENSIVELY.
TOO MANY MORONS ON THE ROADS.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
FEMALE DRIVERS ARE THE WORST.

I FEEL LIKE I ALWAYS HAVE TO DRIVE DEFENSIVELY.
TOO MANY MORONS ON THE ROADS.

Yeah that's how I always drive, I assume everybody is an idiot.  Best way to drive lol

westsiderider323

watch out for them asians

Sikotic™

Yup, I always let people go ahead of me and stuff like that when merging lanes just because I assume the fucker is blind.

I'll never forget the time I really wanted to fuck someone up for their mistake. I'm at this freeway onramp where there are two right turning lanes onto the ramp. I'm in the left turning lane and another car is in the right turning lane. As we're turning, the guy just drifts into my lane as we're turning. I bump the horn to let him know he's fucking up AND HE FLIPS ME OFF!!!!

Not a big deal now that I look back at it, but I already had a bad day and that shit was the icing on the cake. I really thought about chasing that piece of shit down and fucking with him.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yup, I always let people go ahead of me and stuff like that when merging lanes just because I assume the fucker is blind.

I'll never forget the time I really wanted to fuck someone up for their mistake. I'm at this freeway onramp where there are two right turning lanes onto the ramp. I'm in the left turning lane and another car is in the right turning lane. As we're turning, the guy just drifts into my lane as we're turning. I bump the horn to let him know he's fucking up AND HE FLIPS ME OFF!!!!

Not a big deal now that I look back at it, but I already had a bad day and that shit was the icing on the cake. I really thought about chasing that piece of shit down and fucking with him.

The horn is serious business for a lot of people.  Even just by tapping the horn, people overreact.  The thing with my situation is I didn't think he was going to merge right away, it was still a long while before the parked truck.  It almost caught me off guard. 

Jaydc

haha,like two weeks ago,we were headed to a buddies house for huis bday party,we had one sober driver so we got 5 of us to one car.Anyway their was another car of use ahead of us,they pulled off to the side of the road to wait for us as we got cut off at a light.So we pull behind them then they pull out so we follow suit but we my buddy didnt notice a car coming behind us,we cut them off pretty bad,they honked,and i was drunk and rowdy so I put my hand ou the window and fingered them just to rub it in that we cut them off.So we pull up to the next light and this guy is with a chick and he humps out of the car looking all mean mugged then once he gets to car realizes how many of us their is and quickly turns around and heads back to his car lol.I thought it was pretty funny.

Sikotic™

haha,like two weeks ago,we were headed to a buddies house for huis bday party,we had one sober driver so we got 5 of us to one car.Anyway their was another car of use ahead of us,they pulled off to the side of the road to wait for us as we got cut off at a light.So we pull behind them then they pull out so we follow suit but we my buddy didnt notice a car coming behind us,we cut them off pretty bad,they honked,and i was drunk and rowdy so I put my hand ou the window and fingered them just to rub it in that we cut them off.So we pull up to the next light and this guy is with a chick and he humps out of the car looking all mean mugged then once he gets to car realizes how many of us their is and quickly turns around and heads back to his car lol.I thought it was pretty funny.
Hahahahahahaha. That was a dick move but he deserved it for trying to act like a tough guy in front of his bitch. Well played, sir.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bananas

Re: Motherfuckers need to be aware of their surroundings when they drive
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2010, 02:18:21 AM »
you fingered a couple jaydc?

Jaydc

universe