Author Topic: Props to Josè Mourinho  (Read 1218 times)

Elano

Re: Props to Josè Mourinho
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2010, 11:42:13 PM »
Abramovich at Chelsea should feel gutted that he had the best and blew it through his own stupidity.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2010, 02:02:09 AM »
Mourinho is a genius for sure. He transformed Inter from a CL choker to a winner team in a short time.

I hope he won't have the same success with Madrid :-X. But just like Inter, they will buy and buy until they finally win a title ::)

Clubs like Madrid should be a broke for their stupidity. Just because Real has so many groupies who'll buy their merchandise and get money in their ass from TV, they can make stupid trasnfers without even having success. There's no competition anymore...

Elano

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2010, 02:06:44 AM »
But just like Inter, they will buy and buy until they finally win a title ::)

inter has spent a lot of money, but you can't compare real with inter.
@ real they buy just famous players, the difference with inter is for example an amazing player like milito

'EclipZe

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2010, 02:12:10 AM »
They definitely deserved to win it.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2010, 02:18:47 AM »
But just like Inter, they will buy and buy until they finally win a title ::)

inter has spent a lot of money, but you can't compare real with inter.
@ real they buy just famous players, the difference with inter is for example an amazing player like milito

well they can all be compared if you ask me. Inter, Chelsea, Real etc... Of course, Real takes the cake, because Real just buys super stars without any concept at all. It was really good to see ex Real players like Robben and Sneijder to be the decisive players this year. Inter just bought more clever this time (and didn't spend that much money- at least this year), but that doesn't change the fact that they wouldn't be CL winner now without Moratti giving them lots of cash. Normal teams don't have a chance against this, that's why teams like Real, Barca, ManU, Milan etc. will always stay on top, despite how much they screw it up in between. And now with teams like Man City and Chelsea, competition is completely ruined.

Elano

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2010, 02:45:47 AM »
They definitely deserved to win it.
8)

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2010, 06:15:36 AM »
should we make this a farewell to Mourinho thread?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2010, 09:45:29 AM »
now lets see what will he do with those pussies from real madrid...

great game yesterday, hands down to inter and jose!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2010, 11:43:46 AM »
Like Ive said before great manager but his actions epitomise whats wrong with managers.

His actions epitomise exactly why he's so fascinating. I wish there were more interesting managers like him.

Still, he'll be in Spain next year. We all know it. Mister Inter just doesnt want to admit it though :P

He is interesting but its the fact that everything is all about him, even with Inter doing the treble all the talk has been Mourinho.

Inter have a chance to win the CL and most of the focus is on is he or isnt he going to Real with Mourinho not giving a straight answer. Then at a time when the focus should be on inters achievments he is saying how he is leaving. Takes all the attention away from inter and back to him.

Then you have his actions on and off the pitch which is close to cheating at times and seems to feed its way through to his players.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2010, 01:05:39 PM »
Like Ive said before great manager but his actions epitomise whats wrong with managers.

His actions epitomise exactly why he's so fascinating. I wish there were more interesting managers like him.

Still, he'll be in Spain next year. We all know it. Mister Inter just doesnt want to admit it though :P

He is interesting but its the fact that everything is all about him, even with Inter doing the treble all the talk has been Mourinho.

Inter have a chance to win the CL and most of the focus is on is he or isnt he going to Real with Mourinho not giving a straight answer. Then at a time when the focus should be on inters achievments he is saying how he is leaving. Takes all the attention away from inter and back to him.

Then you have his actions on and off the pitch which is close to cheating at times and seems to feed its way through to his players.

He's never cheated "on or off the pitch", anything less than cheating is not cheating. Sure, at times he might not be sportsman-like, but thats how he works. Its not against the rules.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2010, 01:07:19 PM »
How is it his fault the media puts the focus on him? 

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2010, 01:22:13 PM »

Some of its the media's fault but he encoruages it and feeds it. I know it deflects the attention from the side but a lot of the times it seems to be to inflate his own ego.

He's never cheated "on or off the pitch", anything less than cheating is not cheating. Sure, at times he might not be sportsman-like, but thats how he works. Its not against the rules.

Sometimes it is though, who can forget the whole frisk situation

"Mourinho accuses referee Anders Frisk and Barcelona manager Frank Rijkaard of a clandestine meeting during the half-time interval of their Champions League last 16 first leg.

He claims that he was “not surprised” to see Didier Drogba sent off for a dubious second booking, and breaks FIFA rules by preventing his players from speaking to the media after the game.

Mourinho receives a fine and a two-match ban (it's later claimed that this may have been partially circumvented by assistant Rui Faria wearing an earpiece under his bobble hat, while some say Mourinho hid in the dressing room and escaped in a laundry bin).

Frisk subsequently receives death threats, and – having already that season been struck by a coin at Roma – decides to retire. Mourinho is labelled the “enemy of football” by overexcited UEFA referee’s chief Volker Roth"

Then there is the fact he gets so personal with things

Called Wenger a Voyeur
Called Mike Riley a bitch
Called Ronaldo ill educated
Says Andy Johnson is untrustworthy

I also dont like the fact he causes conflict with opposition managers/players during the match or his histeronics during games and the fact he is a hypocrite.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 01:42:53 PM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Elano

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2010, 10:16:36 PM »

:loco:

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2010, 02:58:22 AM »

I also dont like the fact he causes conflict with opposition managers/players during the match or his histeronics during games and the fact he is a hypocrite.

im just going to quote this bit here and not say anything...i think you know where im heading with it... ;D

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2010, 03:32:20 AM »
Kuruption-81 is on point.

kemizt