Author Topic: Props to Josè Mourinho  (Read 1219 times)

Elano

Re: Props to Josè Mourinho
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2010, 03:52:51 AM »
Kuruption-81 is on point.

because he's just an hater like you. what a surprise  :D

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2010, 03:57:20 AM »
I don't see how things that Kuruption listed as anything wrong. It's what makes him, football more interesting. Same with Ferguson. Wouldn't it be boring if everybody just sat there and acted all polite and everything. Just imagine how interesting the La Liga will be next year, I bet that Mourinho will clown Barca 24/7.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2010, 05:35:09 AM »
I don't see how things that Kuruption listed as anything wrong. It's what makes him, football more interesting. Same with Ferguson. Wouldn't it be boring if everybody just sat there and acted all polite and everything. Just imagine how interesting the La Liga will be next year, I bet that Mourinho will clown Barca 24/7.

this^^^^

Elano

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2010, 01:32:15 PM »

this^^^^

another mourinho hater  :P

Elano

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2010, 01:32:49 PM »
THANKS BIG MOU

Elano

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2010, 01:39:11 PM »
fuck the haters! josè is a fuckin boss! and fuck to those fucking cunts in the premier league (wenger and ferguson).
ferguson is a fuckin nobody outside the premier league

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sYsG9wDkZUI&amp;feature=popular" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sYsG9wDkZUI&amp;feature=popular</a>
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 01:43:04 PM by Garry Malt is a cunt »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2010, 06:27:19 PM »
And now he'll probably go to Real Madrid, which is a club I despise.

kemizt

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2010, 01:16:49 AM »

this^^^^

how was i hating?lol

Elano

« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2010, 01:32:06 AM »

this^^^^

how was i hating?lol

if you agree with kuruption.... (he should think about that cunt of alex ferguson instead of mourinho).

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2010, 04:15:40 AM »

this^^^^

how was i hating?lol

if you agree with kuruption.... (he should think about that cunt of alex ferguson instead of mourinho).

i was agreein with meho...what kuruption listed negatively is the same reason alot of ppl like mourinho

Elano

« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2010, 05:30:17 AM »

this^^^^

how was i hating?lol

i was agreein with meho...what kuruption listed negatively is the same reason alot of ppl like mourinho

my bad  ;)

Elano

« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2010, 07:45:12 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MBEzKO7vA6g" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MBEzKO7vA6g</a>

^^
hey kuruption, why all his players 'loves' him ? (even somebody like materazzi,who has played just a couple of games in 2 years ? )
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 08:04:14 AM by Garry Malt is a cunt »

bez

« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2010, 10:25:36 AM »
I love him but you got to remember he has won competitions with clubs who have had money to spend. Porto had plenty of money to buy players when he was manager, they always do. Chelsea, Inter, now Real Madrid. I wonder what he could do at a club like Everton.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2010, 02:18:05 PM »
I love him but you got to remember he has won competitions with clubs who have had money to spend. Porto had plenty of money to buy players when he was manager, they always do. Chelsea, Inter, now Real Madrid. I wonder what he could do at a club like Everton.

exactly

i mean its still a challenge to win with teams with loads of money and players but yea ill be impressed if he could lead an average team to something big

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2010, 04:48:04 PM »

It definitely isn't as extreme as it is in other leagues/teams though.  The team that won the CL seems to have most players that were there in Porto for years before Mourinho came, and the new players that came at times changed positions thanks to Mourinho and eventually became bigger stars during their run.