Author Topic: Rick Ross jacked in the CPT???  (Read 1700 times)

The_Offence

Re: Rick Ross jacked in the CPT???
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2010, 09:10:57 PM »
i dont believe that shit, 40 is the same nigga that said he ran up on wayne when wayne was not in that van and i believe that nigga had something to do with big paybacc's twitter page getting hacked and posting he was dead...that nigga is more childish than game is, you'll see ross shutting this rumour down real soon and you niggaz will soon realize there's nothing 40 wont do for publicity...that nigga was even talking about  putting his own sex type out....nigga what kind of gangsta talks about puting out a sex tapehaha this nigga mad corny

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2010, 10:32:55 PM »
i dont believe that shit, 40 is the same nigga that said he ran up on wayne when wayne was not in that van and i believe that nigga had something to do with big paybacc's twitter page getting hacked and posting he was dead...that nigga is more childish than game is, you'll see ross shutting this rumour down real soon and you niggaz will soon realize there's nothing 40 wont do for publicity...that nigga was even talking about  putting his own sex type out....nigga what kind of gangsta talks about puting out a sex tapehaha this nigga mad corny
why would 40 do that to paybacc's page? especially when paybacc said one of his people did that shit? yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2010, 05:20:12 AM »

@ 0:30 Ricky explains it all

<a href="http://videos.onsmash.com/e/kASHIqXUzh37t9cG" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://videos.onsmash.com/e/kASHIqXUzh37t9cG</a>

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2010, 07:26:55 AM »
He also explained his C.O bout.

Man, dude bought his chain back and yall buying this crap.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2010, 07:45:32 AM »
big bad 4-o

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2010, 08:26:08 AM »
                                            off
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 08:28:12 AM by GimmeYourShoes »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

The_Offence

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2010, 09:50:11 AM »

@ 0:30 Ricky explains it all

<a href="http://videos.onsmash.com/e/kASHIqXUzh37t9cG" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://videos.onsmash.com/e/kASHIqXUzh37t9cG</a>

and there we have it, just like i said big bad 40 strikes again with another lie and you faggot niggaz ate it up hahaha ...stop posting these niggaz fake stories on here, 40 is a clown ass nigga and a liar, duke is still a kid at heart, that nigga would sell his ass if it gets him on TMZ, now let me tell you what this nigga 40 will say next, he'll say ross quickly bought the chain back haha and yet again you faggot ass niggaz will believe his fake stories believing he actually robbed ross ....paypacc already exposed this nigga 40 as a dude that will lie for 2 minutes of fame, he'll say anything to get on the blogs, son that nigga is the rap perez hilton hahaha i never seen a gangsta that blogs about other niggaz careers as much as this clown 40, by the way is 40 doing these days is this nigga still rapping or just a blogger now.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 10:05:45 AM by The_Offence »

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2010, 10:11:06 AM »
i dont believe that shit, 40 is the same nigga that said he ran up on wayne when wayne was not in that van and i believe that nigga had something to do with big paybacc's twitter page getting hacked and posting he was dead...that nigga is more childish than game is, you'll see ross shutting this rumour down real soon and you niggaz will soon realize there's nothing 40 wont do for publicity...that nigga was even talking about  putting his own sex type out....nigga what kind of gangsta talks about puting out a sex tapehaha this nigga mad corny
why would 40 do that to paybacc's page? especially when paybacc said one of his people did that shit? yell

Right

So what if 40 lied about somebody gettin their chain snatched. I think some of ya'll take these rappers too seriously.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 10:15:23 AM by ThaRealSupreme »
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Blood$

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2010, 10:11:53 AM »
son that nigga is the rap perez hilton hahaha i never seen a gangsta that blogs about other niggaz careers as much as this clown 40, by the way is 40 doing these days is this nigga still rapping or just a blogger now.

ether, but it's the truth and as they say the truth hurts

*waits for triple6 to come defend his boytoy 40*

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2010, 10:16:36 AM »
son that nigga is the rap perez hilton hahaha i never seen a gangsta that blogs about other niggaz careers as much as this clown 40, by the way is 40 doing these days is this nigga still rapping or just a blogger now.

haha.. triple6(aka 40glocc) was hilarious but i think he`s gone now..

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2010, 10:17:49 AM »

haha.. triple6(aka 40glocc) was hilarious but i think he`s gone now..

sometimes I thought that was 40 himself too and if so, then he just lost one of his major outlets... so R.I.P. in advance to his pitiful blogging career

International

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2010, 01:30:51 PM »
rick ross was not jacked while in LA. but he didnt get away clean.. thats another story and another day.

But a well known ny rapper whos starting a west coast label (hint hint) was jacked of a few jewels while staying at a certain ritzy hotel in hwood 2 weeks ago. and 40 glocc was not involved..

Bananas

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2010, 01:38:04 PM »
I cant believe you wiggers actually spend your time caring about this stuff.

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2010, 02:58:45 PM »
Both these niggas is known liars so I don't know who to believe

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2010, 03:31:41 PM »
rick ross was not jacked while in LA. but he didnt get away clean.. thats another story and another day.

But a well known ny rapper whos starting a west coast label (hint hint) was jacked of a few jewels while staying at a certain ritzy hotel in hwood 2 weeks ago. and 40 glocc was not involved..
Camron