Author Topic: Florentino Perez (Real Madrid) is a fuckin moron  (Read 296 times)

Elano

Florentino Perez (Real Madrid) is a fuckin moron
« on: May 03, 2010, 01:23:16 PM »

These two amazing players will play the final of the champions league @ the bernabeu (and cristiano ronaldo will probably spend the night with some hookers during the final  ;D )

Great, Perez you don't know shit about football  :D

KURUPTION-81

Re: Florentino Perez (Real Madrid) is a fuckin moron
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 02:44:44 PM »
I think everyone has known that for a while !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 02:45:57 PM »
Once they signed Ronaldo, getting rid of Robben was a logical move, can you picture Real's side with nothing but solo plays on both right and left wing ?

Getting rid of Sneijder was a major fuck up thoug, dude is incredible. My ideal middle formation would be: Van Der Vaart, Kaka, Snejider, Robben.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 03:12:58 PM »
hahahaha  i didnt think about that...the final is in madrid. LOL

but u know sneijder and robben fit in well with their new teams, they werent that great in real.  Robben has made a name for himself cuz of those 2 long range shot goals against fiorentina and manchester, otherwise he screws up alot before he does anything.

Elano

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 03:13:22 PM »
Once they signed Ronaldo, getting rid of Robben was a logical move, can you picture Real's side with nothing but solo plays on both right and left wing ?

Getting rid of Sneijder was a major fuck up thoug, dude is incredible. My ideal middle formation would be: Van Der Vaart, Kaka, Snejider, Robben.

Honestly, i can see robben and ronaldo together....but i agree with you about sneijder and not because now he plays for my team, but because this is really an incredible player (and younger than robben).
Perez is fucked up, the final of the champions league @ the Bernabeu without the Real Madrid is an epic fail (especially after the huge campaign of last summer>250 millions)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 03:23:35 PM »
no hate dude, but didn't you say that Real did great transfers before the season?

Robben is incredible, but the reason they let him go were his injuries. Well, Real could easily afford injury-prone players, and when he was in, he was usually the best player on the pitch

Elano

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 06:52:25 PM »
no hate dude, but didn't you say that Real did great transfers before the season?

yes, cristiano ronaldo kaka' and xabi alonso are great trasnfers....but it was a stupid decision to get rid of sneijder and robben

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2010, 12:17:39 PM »
Never understood why they got rid of robben, your suppose to fill your squad with top players. Not sell one just because you have bought another one.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2010, 03:47:58 PM »
MANCHESTER CITY = another fail!

lol they spent 250mil or so as well and didnt even get a champions league spot this year...tottenham just beat them and they got the spot...hahahaa....A-RAB money cant buy u glory bitches!  ;D

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2010, 06:48:19 PM »
MANCHESTER CITY = another fail!

lol they spent 250mil or so as well and didnt even get a champions league spot this year...tottenham just beat them and they got the spot...hahahaa....A-RAB money cant buy u glory bitches!  ;D

Don't worry about Man City, they'll spend another 50mil plus this summer and make sure they get at least top4 in the premiership. I expect them to win championships and trophies within two years as long as they continue to put money in, which they will.