Author Topic: Dubcnn: Bangloose Preparing "Electro B! - Dare To Be Different" Album (Audio)  (Read 223 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

For Los Angeles recording artist Bangloose, staying ahead of the musical curve has always involved taking risks and exploring his creativity. Coming from Watts, he could have easily cast himself into the stereotype of another gangsta rapper flexing their street ties and toughness through their music, but instead he chose a different route.

Having seen the ups and downs of that lifestyle, he decided to use his artistic talents to pursue a style of music that would have his fans pumping their fists for much better reasons - fun and partying.

Embracing his versatility, he teamed up with producer DJ Urkel Dee to work on a new style of electronic and hip-hop that they call "Electro from the Ghetto", which combines his urban roots with the dance music scene. Bang's latest single "Smell Like" personifies hi signature style with fast rhythms, catchy samples and an infectious sound sure to keep listeners dancing.

His efforts have paid off as he's established himself as an independent artist capable of making hit records that crossover into bot the club scene and a major radio market like Los Angeles. His songs "Grey Goose", "Last Call", "Get Fresh" and "2Nyght" and many more received consistent radio spins on LA's Power 106 and several other stations across the country.

The radio plays combined with his work ethic have translated into strong presence in clubs throughout the city and state, where he regularly performs for packed crowds. As his sound and brand continue to grow, he's preparing to release a new digital EP in late May/early June called "Electro B! - Dare To Be Different" that is set to solidify his role as a mainstay in the electronic/rap genre.

Dubcnn has Bangloose's new single "Smell Like" available below:

Bangloose - Smell Like (Prod. by DJ Urkel Dee)

teletomble

Can U Try And Get Bangloose To Let The Frontlinerz Mixtapes Available For Free Download?

Olde_Ez

• 'G'
Second on the frontlinerz mixtapes!!!!
As far as this song ???
well at least its better than that 2nyght one. where is Dem Jointz!!!

MarshColin

Get Fresh was the dopest electro joint he's done so far. The ones I've heard lately I don't like as much.  I don't think dubcnn ever put Get Fresh up so here you guys go. I spin this one here and there, great club track.

http://chronicvacation.com/2009/07/bangloose-get-fresh/

I like the direction he's going with the electro hip-hop shit, he just needs to get some doper electro beats.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this is basically la style from the start so equals can't say this is sellout shit,he should do a song with egyptian lover yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Olde_Ez

• 'G'
Well i wouldnt say this is the style hes been going with from the beginning. The Frontlinerz Gangstream mixtapes were on some G shit, plus his first few singles like geed up and rated r were the same. And cant forget about this one...........
http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2007/october/bangloose-streetz-(dubcnn).mp3
Very old school west coast sound.
Than Last Call and Like Dat sounded like some dance influenced hip hop
but his last 3 tracks to come out,  get fresh, 2nyght, and smell like sounds more like hiphop influenced electro/ dance than the other way around.
But its cool hes doing his own thing, who wants to hear the same old thing allllll the time right.
Did the Watts stax project get completly scrapped? And what about the EP he was doing his problem? House Party was a real nice track.
Is he still down with Dem Jointz or Not??????

found this video suggesting hes not on youtube

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
wasent this suga free artist im pretty sure suga myspace has this guy on his myspace home page
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

Portugoal

gonna check this out...

MarshColin

Well i wouldnt say this is the style hes been going with from the beginning. The Frontlinerz Gangstream mixtapes were on some G shit, plus his first few singles like geed up and rated r were the same. And cant forget about this one...........
http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2007/october/bangloose-streetz-(dubcnn).mp3
Very old school west coast sound.
Than Last Call and Like Dat sounded like some dance influenced hip hop
but his last 3 tracks to come out,  get fresh, 2nyght, and smell like sounds more like hiphop influenced electro/ dance than the other way around.
But its cool hes doing his own thing, who wants to hear the same old thing allllll the time right.
Did the Watts stax project get completly scrapped? And what about the EP he was doing his problem? House Party was a real nice track.
Is he still down with Dem Jointz or Not??????

found this video suggesting hes not on youtube

Totally forgot about House Party! Props for reminding me, that one was dope as fuck.

Olde_Ez

• 'G'
wasent this suga free artist im pretty sure suga myspace has this guy on his myspace home page

He was Big Saccs artist originally i think.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You are correct I think, Saccs did produce "Last Call", don't know about his other tracks. I love this guys beats though, he's very different.

MarshColin

You are correct I think, Saccs did produce "Last Call", don't know about his other tracks. I love this guys beats though, he's very different.

He was working heavy with Dem Jointz at one point too as somebody mentioned earlier in the thread. Dem Jointz was making banger after banger for awhile but I haven't heard much outta him in the last year.

SAINTX111

• 'G'
WHAT.....THE......FUCK....IS.....THIS?!  A Lady Gaga beat?! And what sounds like Missy Elliot on the hook?! He CAN'T be serious. Mister gangster from watts LOL. Riiiiiiiight. Lets throw him in the bag with Mister gangster from compton, Game, who's got Nelly Furtado and Robin Thicke as features on his album with Pharrell production LOL. This is some homosexual shit here man...

Portugoal

This is tight!

Are there more songs from this album out?