Author Topic: LBC Crew need to hook up with Darren Vegas again  (Read 465 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: LBC Crew need to hook up with Darren Vegas again
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2010, 03:35:30 PM »
hes made some of the dopest beats from the west
we ballin
get off the block
and many more

i heard one of the craziest beats ever...but as far as i know its unreleased....but damn crooked I would str8 murder....for hire that beat
he needs to give that to crooked....str8 fuckin dopeness
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2010, 04:55:13 PM »
WTF.... darren vegas did not produce dippin n my low low. big c-style don't even know who darren vagas is, dippin' was produced by dave swang in early 95.

Darren said he did, so I choose to believe him.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2010, 05:09:42 PM »
WTF.... darren vegas did not produce dippin n my low low. big c-style don't even know who darren vagas is, dippin' was produced by dave swang in early 95.

#
DarrenVegas for the record beat produced by darren vegas and dave knight lbc did it first then didn't release album snoop put it on doggfather skit and arrogant also used it for soundtrak made this shit in the garage then vocals dropped at can am 9 months ago

DTG Entertainment

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2010, 05:28:21 PM »
Darren is underrated, i gotta say i think he did his best work on Lefteyes album, block party and hotlanta are sick.
Best west coast board on the net, sign up

http://WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM/

kuruptlon

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2010, 06:26:31 AM »
Darren produced some great tracks over the years with crooked i,bone thugs etc.He gets hate because of the remix 2pac album,but you take that out of the equation hes a great producer.I think some of the beats on that album were pretty tight but that album was a fail before it even came out.Why fuck with classic beats,just pointless.

Yo I wrote that Remix album off real quick when it first dropped because quite frankly I don't need to hear remixes of already classic songs especially when its just the beat that would be different, no new pac lyrics.

However, I've listened to the album more recently and you are Darren kills those beats on the album, I just think the song selection could have been better, like why not remix tracks that you could make better that already werent classics?

2euce 7even

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2010, 07:59:50 AM »

yeah thats what i said above too.

http://www.discogs.com/Almighty-Arrogant-Lay-Tight-One-For-The-Money/release/928767 -> AUDIO

who was that "almighty arrogant" guy?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 08:05:45 AM by Tony Fontane »

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2010, 10:31:42 AM »
Darren produced some great tracks over the years with crooked i,bone thugs etc.He gets hate because of the remix 2pac album,but you take that out of the equation hes a great producer.I think some of the beats on that album were pretty tight but that album was a fail before it even came out.Why fuck with classic beats,just pointless.

Yo I wrote that Remix album off real quick when it first dropped because quite frankly I don't need to hear remixes of already classic songs especially when its just the beat that would be different, no new pac lyrics.

However, I've listened to the album more recently and you are Darren kills those beats on the album, I just think the song selection could have been better, like why not remix tracks that you could make better that already werent classics?
the mixing was horrible..i.e vocals and beats....beats sounded ok ..but mixing was totally off..beats do need some ump/kick/thump to em ..

Jaydc

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2010, 03:37:09 PM »
I thought life goes on,hail mary and never had a friend like me were great remixes.

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2010, 08:36:03 AM »
Whos darren vegas
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2010, 10:18:09 AM »
great talented producer, wish he would still be around and produce, he has some great shit with Crooked. Raw Dawgs snippet that leaked some years ago is crazy, Crooked and Darren killed it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2010, 10:50:27 AM »
The same one that produced Still Tha row?
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>