Author Topic: Dom Kennedy - From Tha Westside With Love II  (Read 191 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Dom Kennedy - From Tha Westside With Love II
« on: February 03, 2011, 12:02:57 PM »
I fuckd wit dude on Curren$y`s track ``Real Estate``, he ripped it.  I wana hear him and I think his name is Kid Cali do a track together, he was da dude slaughtering shit on Nipsey Hussle`s ``ceo`` track, they sound like they would have good chemistry.  Anyways, dat dude Dom is ight and he got a new interview on www.hiphopdx.com if u wana check it out real quick, he`s the DXNext.  And i dont know about yall but tha West startin to look real healthy out here now, all excuses can almost begin to fade away now...maybe, we`ll see.

Dopeisjay

Re: Dom Kennedy - From Tha Westside With Love II
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 01:43:00 PM »
Doms dope!

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 12:16:12 AM »
Dom's got one of the best flows out. 8)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 02:37:26 PM »
yea but he doesnt get too much attention, he should be bigger than he his right now, but sinces hes not hes a koo cat, couple homies blazed with him at a couple concerts.

one of the upsides of living in LA is that it isnt hard to see some artists u like.

but radio tube would never come to LA, he'd get evaluated as a 51/50 and get sent to an institution

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 08:11:36 PM »
Lol nah, id talk to whover wants to talk 2 me. Id ask dre or snoop and or tha pound 2 smoke a blunt wit me tho or match 1.  Id get Too $hort to get me a whore on tha house and e40 for a coupon for a burger, i gotta get a fatburger.  im high as shit rite now

NikkoST

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 01:23:10 PM »
Looking forward to hear From Tha Westside With Love II, I hope its as good as the first.  ;D Peep This: http://tinyurl.com/4vp24lp