Author Topic: Da Game or Paid the Cost  (Read 191 times)

Young Dan Iza

Re:Da Game or Paid the Cost
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2002, 10:38:08 PM »
paid da cost is a great album.  this forum is full of haterz.  If u don't like it, don't buy it and don't listen to it, but stop the fucking complaining and hating on this album cause it isn't going to change a thing.

couldnt be said any better, what do u guys hate about this album, there is only 2 songs that i dislike but the rest of dat shit is bangin cmon!
Pimp Slap
Beautiful
Pimp Game
Lollipop
Long Beach 2 Brick City
Suited and Booted
One and Only

CMON MAN THESE songs along are the best weve heard from snoop in awhile,,,,,,,oh  yeah watch BEAUTIFUL blow tha fuck up

Kaidy

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2002, 04:57:33 AM »
I think Paid The Cost a good album, and I was thru listening to Snoop earlier this year, but he changed my mind again. didnt like the first single but the album has a lot of cuts. People here probably dont like it because its not strictly west coast, its not doggystyle 2 etc etc, but it really is a decent hip hop album.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2002, 02:38:22 PM »
nuckles said in an earlier thread that "Woof" was a better single then "Church to the Palace".  I agree with him.  The Neptunes are wack.  And it's sad when the West Coasts All Time Great had to go to the Neptunes to get a hit.

And No Limit was dope back in the day.  Maybe they were just studio gangsta's but when I was 16 years old I thought they were some pretty thugged out dudes.  Atleast Da Game record was home grown as far as being straight up No Limit style album.  With Snoop as the lead character.

But Paid the Cost is a sellout album.  It's like he can't make great music anymore so he tried to go out and buy an album.  It doesn't sound West Coast, it doesn't sound like the South, it's all over the place.  It has no focus and no distinct sound or concept.  It's just trash.

Snoop better be calling Warren G, and having him call Dre's mom to find out what Dre changed his new cell-phone number to.  

i agree except that neptunes are wack, they got some tight beats

For all the people who say this album is tight

name 1 song on this album that is like "lay low" or "bitch please"
cat got your tongue now?

all the songs on the album are average, they dont stand out at all

oh yea and i dont care if its straight westcoast, no dre or whatever, i am not a snoop dickryder, i am not a snoop hater
i like snoop but like i said, this album and all stars are very disappointing at least to me
if you like it, cool, more power to you
« Last Edit: December 08, 2002, 02:39:37 PM by D1G1T4L »

budsmokeronly

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2002, 02:55:26 PM »
For all the people who say this album is tight

name 1 song on this album that is like "lay low" or "bitch please"
cat got your tongue now?

all the songs on the album are average, they dont stand out at all

one and only
I miss that bitch
suited and booted
lb to brick city

may not be as great as bitch pleeze or lay low, but damn close and damn good songs.