Author Topic: Game Says He's Falling Back On Jay-Z Lines In Records  (Read 695 times)

Elano

Game Says He's Falling Back On Jay-Z Lines In Records
« on: May 10, 2010, 12:08:48 PM »
As Game readies the release of his R.E.D. album, he took some time to sit in the studio with Yahoo! to shed light on a few topics. As the discussion began centered around rivalries he's had with 50 Cent and Jay-Z, the opportunity allowed him to continue bashing or admit regret.

There was no real regret when he discussed his feud with Fif. The Compton emcee said he will probably continue taking shots at the Queens head of G-Unit.

"At this point in my career, it's just pure comedy. If I shoot him out, it's just going to be a few bars to make people laugh or something funny. But, I reserve the right to say something about him whenever I feel like for the rest of my life."

When talk went to Beyonce, Game admitted that he may have gone too far with some lines.

"Maybe I stepped over the line because I listen to Beyonce's music. My girl listens to Beyonce's music. All girls do. So, when I did that, I got rained on by like, it was like a chick army at my next show. Plus, I didn't really mean that much harm, man. It's just Rap, man."

Of course, his beef wasn't exactly with Beyonce. He was truly taking shots at Jay for some time and this has come to an end. According to Game, he's putting an end to the feud with Jigga.

"As far as Jay, he's a good friend of Pharrell's and he worked with Jay recently. I decided, along with [Dr.] Dre and Pharrell, that being at odds with him wasn't beneficial to what we're trying to do in the future, so later for that."

Jome

Re: Game Says He's Falling Back On Jay-Z Lines In Records
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 12:13:11 PM »
"Maybe I stepped over the line because I listen to Beyonce's music. My girl listens to Beyonce's music. All girls do. So, when I did that, I got rained on by like, it was like a chick army at my next show. Plus, I didn't really mean that much harm, man. It's just Rap, man."

"I decided, along with [Dr.] Dre and Pharrell, that being at odds with him wasn't beneficial to what we're trying to do in the future, so later for that."

Game owning himself?

How many times did this clown have a change of heart or having to retract his words, during his career?

Hitter AKA Juice

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 12:13:40 PM »
Game is a bipolar diva

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 12:21:28 PM »
Yeah Game is super wishy-washy. But him admitting to that shit makes it hard for people to use it against him.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 12:27:01 PM »
it was dre callin game to stop the beef, so well game naturally do it.. but i dont trust him in that, he always talk shit and then do diffrent

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 12:36:40 PM »
so pharell being jay's friend is reason to stop with the bullshit,but 50 being dre's is not? y'all hero is so confused hahaha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

sofdark

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2010, 01:25:52 PM »
don't expect logic from him, just enjoy listening to his music. yes the westcoast top gun is loco.

the ghost

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2010, 01:29:23 PM »
it was dre callin game to stop the beef, so well game naturally do it.. but i dont trust him in that, he always talk shit and then do diffrent

Just like he did so well with 50 right ::)  game is truely bipolar.

the ghost

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2010, 01:30:11 PM »

"I decided, along with [Dr.] Dre and Pharrell, that being at odds with him wasn't beneficial to what we're trying to do in the future, so later for that."

Game owning himself?

How many times did this clown have a change of heart or having to retract his words, during his career?

I see what you did thur lol

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2010, 01:31:10 PM »
I wish chuck would stop talking about both of these dudes and beef period, it seems like everytime he gets interviewed its more about some beef than his music. Talk about side ventures,promote his camp,movies etc. Cause the way his career is headed he won't be a legend maybe a west coast legend but he got the shine and talent to be a hip hop legend fuck the beef that is early to mid 2000's

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2010, 01:31:47 PM »
don't expect logic from him, just enjoy listening to his music. yes the westcoast top gun is loco.

word to that

just wait for the music/

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2010, 01:36:38 PM »
I wish chuck would stop talking about both of these dudes and beef period, it seems like everytime he gets interviewed its more about some beef than his music. Talk about side ventures,promote his camp,movies etc. Cause the way his career is headed he won't be a legend maybe a west coast legend but he got the shine and talent to be a hip hop legend fuck the beef that is early to mid 2000's
^^^thats some networth my equal, he need to really pump his artist and his label up just screaming out the label name don't mean shit,speak about them equals who ride'n with em and put them on his networth album releases yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2010, 01:38:54 PM »
^^^thats some networth my equal, he need to really pump his artist and his label up just screaming out the label name don't mean shit,speak about them equals who ride'n with em and put them on his networth album releases yell

The_Offence

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2010, 03:25:08 PM »
do you niggaz post every move this nigga makes ? game changes his mind every week and every week he changes his mind some idiot on here will post it.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2010, 03:29:14 PM »
And the Earth keeps spinning. :sleep: